Did you enjoy blowing bubbles when you were a kid?

I bought my neighbors son a bottle of bubbles the other day. He just about spilled and used the entire bottle. Thank goodness you can mae it with dish soap. I can't lie I was popping the bubbles he was blowing. Kids don't play like they used to when I was young. Now they are all grown and fresh.
Yes! I enjoy blowing bubbles when I was a kid, like whenever I take a bath, with my cousins and brother or even if I'm alone, I always blow bubbles! I was also fond of buying bottles of bubbles so that me and my friends could blow bubbles all together. And whenever I wash plates, I blow bubbles too.
This was one of my favorite outdoor activities when I was a child. I spent so much time out in the backyard at my house with the bubbles. My mother used to fashion all kinds of things that we would use to make different sizes of bubbles. Now that I have two children of my own, they also love to spend time outside playing with the bubbles. However, I do think that there are a lot of ways that children aren't the same as they used to be though.
@lilybug (21182)
I remember mostly making our own bubbles when I was growing up. I used to love blowing and popping bubbles. My son likes to blow them, but my daughter loves it. We got the scented ones from Dollar Tree. They have 3 different bottles sitting in the window sill on the sun porch, so they can grab them on the way outside. My daughter sat in her little chair out back and blew bubbles for probably 30 minutes the other day.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I loved blowing bubbles as a child. I loved watching my two daughters play with bubbles too. Now I'm fortunate to play with my 4 year old grandaughter who also loves to play with bubbles.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Oh yes, I love popping and blowing bubbles with my son..Now I have puppies to watch play with the bubbles, that should be interesting..:)
@cream97 (29175)
Yes, you are right about that. Kids are more bad and some are much violent than many years ago. I loved playing with bubbles when I was younger. My children always want me to buy them some bubbles. I tell them that I will get them some and we will take it to the park so that they can blow bubbles. It can get really messy when the floor gets all wet. Outside is better to blow the bubbles when it is nice and warm.
@rumshie (186)
yes, i do. even until now! :)