Who Saw Ghosthunter - TAPS Last Night

@badkat83 (1621)
That was pretty scary. Why don't they ever show anything good, like when someone gets pushed, you only see a little part of it. Maybe it is fake.
my wife and I catch it every night its on, last night was cool just wish they'da got a better shot of it like that episode where the cameraman's bag flew up and caught him in the chin, THAT was scary!
@badkat83 (1621)
Yeah I watched that one too. Freaky.
@macubx (11433)
TAPS gets boring, they really cant show something else..
@badkat83 (1621)
I hear ya, I only watch it because my son does. All they do is talk talk talk.
The reason they only show part of someone getting pushed is because they don't know that it's coming. So the camera is not always pointed at the person. I wish they could get more on tape, though.
@badkat83 (1621)
Yeah, but they always show the guys walking around, but they never really catch anything good. Last night they got those voices oh well.
@xabelsx (512)
i don't know
@badkat83 (1621)
you dont know if you saw it
@tibido (4081)
me
@badkat83 (1621)
did you think it was scary
@Signal20 (2281)
I like that show too, though don't watch it too often. I don't think it's fake, though guess it would be easy to do. They always seem to dispel stuff-even stuff that convinces me it's haunted lol, that IMO gives them more credibility. The only guy I don't like on the show, to me he seems too eager to please, don't remember his name-the one they fired then hired back and he had an attitude because he was put below the technical guy. Is it Brian? Good show though.
@happygal68 (3278)
I have watched it in the past a few times. I am like you, I wish they would be able to capture more than they do. You get into it and it just fizzles out because it leaves you wanting more.