A new and different stamped message that I found on my bill.

@writersedge (22579)
Normally I stamp or see stamped, where's george, see where I've been, see where I go next, but my husband handed me a bill with a new site on it. It's not where's george, it's prize bills. I typed in the 3 w's, the dot com at the end and those two words together in the middle. Apparently you can win prizes at this bill tracking site. Well the bill I put in wasn't a prize bill, but supposedly there are others out there that are. So have you seen any of those bills? Are you a member of that site? Know any winners. It's supposed to be a new site. I'm not affliated with it at this time since I didn't sign up. I'm a little concerned that I might get some spam from it. Does anyone have any experience with this site? Is anyone a member?
No,Haven't had any experience with this site and not a member of this site. I checked the george's bills site you told us about ages ago but not this one yet. I have a whole list of sites I need to check out at some time. These will be some of the ones I check. I hope you guys have a prize bill at some point. You sure deserve it.
@writersedge (22579)
I like where's george better. I got to the site, saw sorry you're not a winner, went to see why not, found out why not and left the site. I was disappointed at not being a winner, so I didn't even bother to find out where the bill was from. Later on, I was thinking, "Gee, I wonder where the bill is from?"
Are you going to give the other site another chance? I think I went to where's george once but it isn't something I am really into so I didn't stay long. Might later.
@writersedge (22579)
The odds are one in a million of hitting a winning prize or maybe one in several million. It just started up. If it catches on, it might be worthwhile. A lot of people are going to go there and get disappointed, so I don't think it will last. Many have tried to compete with Where's George, and many have failed. If I had the money, there is a where's george convention downstate from me. But other than $, I don't know what I have in common with any of them. They have a special interests part that includes crafts that I could join, but people don't seem to keep it up, maybe because they are busy doing the crafts. So maybe later on, I'll check back.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, writersedge. I have never heard of this before. Prize bills?? I would have to research this information to the best of my ability, before I get involved into this. What bill is this website on? Is it on a cable, cell phone, landline phone, water or an electric bill?
@writersedge (22579)
Good question, I am used to people who know about where's george. The American Dollar Bill with George Washington on it. Someone had hand stamped a message of the website prizebills.com on it so I checked it out. Your chances of winning the lottery are better than winning at this.
@carmelanirel (21108)
No I haven't seen a bill like that. I hope someone confirms it as legit, because I'd like to check it out if I ever get one...
@writersedge (22579)
Even if it is legit, the likelihood that you would get a bill stamped like that is 1 in whatever number, either a million or a few hundred thousand. Then that you would get a bill out of the few bills out there that is a winner, is probably 10 times or even a hundred times that. I think their site will get lots of hits from people checking it out, but I don't think the people who check are very likely to get a prize. I think your chances of winning the lottery are either the same or better.
@Mat_64 (8)
• Netherlands
I don't like that I can't enter note's for abroad, this because I I'm not from the US or Canada.
@writersedge (22579)
I thought this was the one where you explained where's george and that's why I wrote best response. I'm tired. Anyway. Can you explain what you just wrote? Thanks and take care.