12/21/2012

@freedomg (1684)
I am sure that by this point most every one has heard the talk of the 2012 end of the world bit that is going around right now. I have three questions for you guys... What do you think is happening if anything? Why do people always buy a bunch of stuff to prepare for the end of the world? If the world ends we all die right and our stuff stays here right? If the world is going to come to it's ultimate end, would you want to know? I'm not sure about that one myself.
@Soleil05 (136)
I personally believe nothing will happen at all... but, if you do believe in the Mayan Calender then I guess we will experience earthquakes plus flooding... Good question why people prepare for the end of the world by buying a bunch of stuff, lol. I would rather not know if the world is REALLY coming to an end :)
@freedomg (1684)
Thanks for the post. I feel the same the biggest worry I have for that dat is the 50 million idiots out there that could just pop off for no reason that day. We will most likely be staying home that day.
@cream97 (29169)
I feel the same as Soleil05 here does too. I don't want to know, and I don't want to see anything bad happen on this day either.
@mentalward (14697)
Hi Freedom! I'm so happy to see you back after so long!!! It is funny, the way people will stockpile. If the world does end, you are quite right about it being wasted money and time. But, if the world ends AS WE KNOW IT, as in the movie '2012', all we need to do is buy a ticket to one of the Arks they're building in China which only cost 1 billion Euros apiece. Yeah, ONLY. I don't know if I'd want to know or not. I actually think I would like to know because I would get busy doing some things I've put off and even do some things I wouldn't normally think of doing at all. After all, I won't be around to worry about the consequences, right?
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, freedomg. I am assuming if the world will end, all of out things will be here, and destroyed. I don't like talking about this personally, because it scares me when I do. I don't believe that the world will end in 2012. It may get worse, but to end, no. If we are still alive on this day, all of whom that remains as being alive, will have to see this for themselves. That is how I feel about this. It is a wait and see kind of thing.