What ways you hand to get a good sleep...??

@arunmails (3013)
Hi Friends, What are all the ways you are following to get a good and peaceful sleep...?? I am a Lecturer.. so, I don't have some heavy work to do except teaching.. so, I don't get a good sleep before... So, I think that I need to sleep atleat 8 to 9 hours peacefully.... So, everyday morning and evening I run in the ground for 30 minutes... Still I don't get a good sleep... Then, apart from running... I played with my students... even I could not have a good sleep... Then after playing.... before going to sleep... after having dinner... I took a bath.... that day I got a nice sleep.. I got what I expected..... Still now I am following.... taking bath before going to sleep will give you a nice sleep.... try it friends... you will get a better result.....
@ElicBxn (60416)
they tell you to not exercise for several hours before your expected bedtime, because it will interfere with your sleep I don't sleep well, because of my fibromyalgia, I take Benedryl to help me stay asleep, I go down fine, but wake up after 4-5 hours and that's not enough sleep - the benedryl helps me get back to sleep most nights
hi ElicBxn I also take Benadryl at bedtime for allergies to dust mites and dust and it really does help me to sleep too. I also wake about four hours later but go back to sleep.
@arunmails (3013)
Oh... thank you elicbxn... thanks for the wonderful compliment...
hi arunmails oh yes a pleasant soothing warm bath before bed is a nice way to get a good nights sleep plus listening to some soft classical music like Mozart piano sonatas and violin sonatas,flute ones too and after my bath I always slather on some good skin lotion to soothe my dry skin and lull to sleepiness. I love a nice warm shower before bed,it is like you say a sleep inducer.
@arunmails (3013)
Ah... even listening to music will also leads to a good sleep...