Any song bugging your mind today?

For some reason, the jazzy song Real Love by Paulinho da Costa is running in my mind. What worse is that I don't have a copy of that song and I can't find it anywhere. I only get to hear it rarely when radio stations play old songs at a certain day. My head is hurting because I want to listen to that song but I just couldn't. How about you? Any particular song that's in your head right now?
I know how you are feeling. Today I got an assignment in the class to make a commercial with my group members. I am supposed to arrange the background song. I have a specific in my head. It is called So long sentiment by Celldweller. I want to listen to it so I can match with the script, but I can't find it in my playlist. And it is killing me right now. By the way, did you try youtube? It has many many songs. I am sure you will find it there.
I found a video of the song, but I want a downloaded copy. Oh well, I guess I have to settle for that for now. Maybe you can try looking for your song online, too. And good luck on your assignment.
@markleob (1904)
well, i cant really help but still listen to NESSUN DORMA.. i've watch/listened it a lot of times already but i cant stop myself opting for it...