Great discounted shops

@jugsjugs (13045)
There is a great shop called The Range that i went to along time ago and there were all sorts of thing all really cheap aswell as really good quality.To get there i would have to drive and at the moment i can not,so the next shop i will going into i hope will be that shop to get all my bargains.
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
now..a days there a lot of brgain shops,,i hope you can find what you are looking for.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I know there will be lots of things that i want all under one roof so i will be happy when i get there.
@cher913 (25891)
i have a store near me like that. it is called liquidation world and i go there about once every couple of weeks to see what they have. i have gotten a couple of pairs of shoes there for $3- each. its a great place for bargains too!
@jugsjugs (13045)
It is great to get things for other people aswell as you can get lots of things for your money.I love to get in there to shop and i think that you can soon spend all of your money.
@cream97 (29169)
I hope that you will find your bargains at this shop. I am sorry that you are in so much of pain because of your toes. I hope that you will be feeling much better so that you can drive and shop at your favorite shop very soon.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I was only saying on a discussion the other week that i have my new boots that the hospital had made for me so i will be going to go to alot of places aswell as doing alot more things that i want to do and i am back to square one if not worse with my toes.It is a shame that they do not have internet shopping as i could have done it on the pc.
I wish we had this here. I could use some bargains. I need everything beings as we are having to move and have no furniture, no eating utensils or anything. Isn't like grand??!! When I get moved I will check for some places like this around our area. Have fun shopping. Enjoy your Spring!
I love discount shops! I've never heard of The Range (I'm in the US). We have stores like Big Lots (different from myLot - ha ha), Dollar Store, 99 Cent Store or Tuesday Mornings. Sometimes you really have to dig for the quality stuff, but it's worth taking time to save all that money. Happy shopping and hope your feet are feeling better!
@cyrus123 (6383)
I'm in the states and I've never heard of The Range. However, we do have a Big Lots here in town. We also have Bargain Town, several Dollar General Stores, and one called Dollar Tree. At the Dollar Tree, everything in there is $1.00, believe it or not. I bought some cologne in there for $1.00 not too long ago. Of course, we also have Walmart. Kathy.
@cyrus123 (6383)
I know you will be so happy when you can drive again. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't go anywhere. Kathy.
@kykidd (6820)
I love finding shops that have good quality products at discount prices. We have about 3 of them in our area, but nothing close by. I would have to drive for about 25 or 30 minutes to get to any of them. Therefore, I do not go there very often. But I do stop by if there is something in particular that I am seeking, or if I am just in the area. It is good to go to these types of shops throughout the year and look for Christmas presents. Mainly, because the ones that I go to are closeout stores, so they do not carry the items for a long period of time. You can look around and see if there is anything that will work well for someone on your Christmas list that you just don't know what to get. I didn't do too well last year for Christmas, but I am hoping to do better this year. I am also shopping for Holiday items for my mother to send throughout the year just to give her some nice surprises. Good luck to you in finding a new store that is in closer distance that will have great bargains for you my friend and have a great day!
@mspitot (3834)
good luck to your shopping!
I absolutely love any and every discount shop. I always want to spend the least amount of money possible for the best quality of items that I am able to find. My favorite place that is a discount store that is local to me is Gordman's. I am typically able to get a lot of stuff for my money there and I even notice that they have large sales on a fairly frequent basis. This is how I get the majority of my own clothes.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hi Jugs I love the Range they have such lovely Stuff and not over priced either I love getting the Christmas Presents in there and also my Stuff for making my Cards Basically just everything lol
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Jugs, It feels good to find a store that will give us all that we need in an affordable price. anything that will save us from any cents feels great. i too love shops like these too. and you know what i used to check on the price of the stuff and anything that i saved from it i put it in my piggy bank...small or big amount i save it!