Do you think they are finished??

@cmjune76 (274)
I have been a fan of the Simpsons since they aired on Tracy Ullman AGES ago. Do you think they are done though? The pizzaz, smart, edgy and whitty writing has died off for the last few seasons. Any input? I believe they are finally after this season or next.
@blue65packer (11835)
I can't see The Simpson's ever being done! The writers of the show never run out of stuff! There is always something going on the world and alot gets put in the show! I wasn't watching The Simpson's for a while but I came back! The show never gets old or tiresome! I can't see it being taken off the air! If it does happen The Simpson's will be in syndacation for eternity and I'm sure every season will be on DVB! The show might end but they will never die!
@cmjune76 (274)
I would like to get all the episodes on DVD as well! I watch them on Fox frequentluy through out the week too (on syndication) and look forward to every Sunday when they have a new episode!
@KrauseHome (32376)
Well I agree with the one who posted on here that they could never get tired of Bart and Homers antics on here. And what about good ole' Mr. Burns. I really think if this show was to ever end a lot of people would truly miss it. It seems to still be getting a lot of views from people, and I have not heard anything about it ending anytime soon, so I think this show is here to stay for quite a while more.
@cmjune76 (274)
thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I believe I heard there was only another season left on contract; but things could change!
They say once a cartoon series has become a movie then it is done. I hope not in the case of the Simpsons. I'm a huge fan of the family especialy Homer. I have grown up with the Simpsons so ending them would be a shame. Let Homer and Bart continue getting on each other's nerves.
@cmjune76 (274)
I totally know what you mean! thanks for commenting!
@Thumb86 (290)
Yeah, i think its time to call it a day now. It hit its peak around 1993 to 1996...so, since then its been on a slow decline in my opinion. It must be so hard for them to produce interesting, fresh storyline ideas after going for this long though!
@thekelz (277)
As much as I love The Simpsons I do believe it is a shadow of the show it was. The writers have lost their way, they need to go back to what made The Simpsons funny.In the early to mid 90's I don't think they wrote a bad show, but these days I don't think they write a good one. Thier are still some funny lines in some episode's but the consistency has gone,It's not funny from start to finish like it used to be. Some of the jokes and storylines are forced and don't have the natural flow that they use to have.
@slovenc1 (2092)
• Slovenia
I didn't really like the latest few parts but the last two were a lot better so i hope they'll keep it up. The last part starts with ke$ha lol.
@jap468 (106)
Well not to put down your opinion or anything i believe the simpsons episodes are still pretty funny and interesting. So there is no telling how long they could go on