Love happens...

I am advanced, yes I am... but before things really get slow because of love... allow me to let you know that I am so grateful to this site... It gives me friends... It gives me many wonderful ideas... It gives me money... And it gives me the love of my life... yes, the love I never felt before... This site would be forever in my heart... until I grow old... Long live myLot... Prime
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Hello Prime!! Yes, friends we have, and of course my crazy BB. I have no idea under what category he falls, but in any way. Love, i have to agree. That we can really find here. TATA.
You should agree my B...
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
I always agree. You should know that by now.
@sunnycool (12736)
What if i do not agree with you guyz
@sunnycool (12736)
Love-----in mylot -----that sounds great dudiiiiiieeee Hope i can find a couple of mates too ---the ones who can really love me----i dont think you have to bear that n@ked truth until that old lol
Hi dudeee.... someday you can---just be patient...
@mysdianait (64056)
'Hope i can find a couple of mates' Don't be greedy! Share them with your friends here and make do with only one!
right there Tita, I miss that phrase... oh dude, do not be greedy... hmmmnnn, just one...
@mysdianait (64056)
I am so moved by your topic ... you must now send some of your earnings to pay for the tissues! I assume you use Paypal?
Hi Tita... oh yes, I could send you some... and thank you, mylot would be forever in me... I have already lots of sentimental value here...
@mysdianait (64056)
Did I miss an episode? I rmember you had problems at the beginning because you never left us. What happened after that?
I guess you do Tita, remember I am talking about the one who left me for work and the one came? and today, it's totally different, it's so intense...
Prime even when you get older , you will still love My Lot because you will be able to look back at all the advise, fun, and support you have gottten from your friends here.
You are right Sarah... I will always looking for all of you here, until I get old... and one thing I know my children and grand children would be certified mylotters too in the future.... and I will tell that you are one of my best friends here...
Thanks! I feel the same.
You are so welcome...
@checapricorn (16066)
nice to hear that, this is the second time I heard such wonderful story! ENjoy life!
So the first time was also coming here my friend?
I know what it is to be inlve, and for those who doesn't well, get on moving. This site seems to be a nice one, I am new jsut joined yesterday but I see the potential to make alot of friends on here and hopefully long lasting friendships. That's what I cherish the most. You know you meet people sometimes and they seem like a good fit at first and then the communication stops.
Hi My friend, welcome here... one thing I can promise, mylot is the best... I am here for 3 years already... fun, ideas, friends, extra money are all in here! You have nothing to worry...
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
long live mylot, mr. dramatic prime. and who would say they never loved mylot? and who is not grateful for the friends we gained with mylot? and who is not feeling wonderful to meet friends from all over the world? and who would think that there are ANGELS at mylot?
, hmmmmnnnnn.... there is an angel at mylot buddy....
@Kisha14 (117)
Nice post. I am just new here just starting to familiarize what is this site all about. The way you and everyone shares regarding their opinions, ideas and feelings i think I belong here.Keep it up!
and I am so lucky that I am the very first one that is awarded by your very first post my dear... and you are exactly right, you belong in here... this is just the perfect site for you... do not hesitate to PM us if you got some few questions or... kindly visit the guidelines, it's the best way to completely familiarize the site we love and you will love in the coming days... expect you more here my friend...
@Naisan (215)
i love the way you personify this site hehe
and I love the way you agree with me... yes, this site deserves it...
@tomitomi (5441)
If it's love that you have found. It's great. Good luck!
Oh yes, it's love dear... it's a real one... thanks...
i agree with prime., from the star i told to myself that i try this site as a sign for your respects., because i don't want you to got offended on me., so i tried., and your right., this site will challenge me most., i like their discussion, sharing once opinion to each other, and making friends here in mylot.,
You are right my friend... and you know I am very grateful to you... and you are such a good friend to me too... and what I like you the most is that you are always trying your very best... and from your two months stay here in mylot, you have done several quality posts...
hi primeaque86 good for you, love changes everything and thats only for the best. we all need to love and be loved. I am like you,grateful for mylot as its let me meet you and all myother mylot friends,a wonderful and kind bunch of people. I am glad you met the love of your life and keep that flame burning, prime. I am with you, long live mylot. hatley here.
Thank you so much hatley... and I know all of us here would love mylot forever... this is our site... this is our second home...
@kedralynn (992)
That sounds awesome! Good for you :)
Oh thank you... and welcome to mylot my friend...
@bagputza (504)
• Belgium
Good Morning dear Primeaque86 , it has trully pazssed a while since i haven't been connecting on this great site and hence i was not able to read your discussions , but as soon as i checked my email i saw thatmy dear FRIEND Primeaque86 has some great news or feellings to share , i am actually really happy for you , to hear that you have actually managed to find a Person to love trough the intermedium of Mylot , i cann say i have not see this comming and this is a great thing to be happening , i hope that your happines will continue to grow as well as your friends and off course as important as the others things i've mentioned , your Mylot earnings keep on growing. I wish you a verry nice day dear Primeaque86
Hi my dear friend... oh I am so much glad for your presence here... and you know I miss you so much... and thank you very much... yes, I find that someone here, and she is the most special... and I am sure about that...