sad about being fat?

Mylots When i was growing up i used to be on the sorta chubby side but as i grew i grew slimmer and slimmer now i am healthy sized but as i was growing up i was always been called fat. That really made me upset and angry what about you. Does it make you made to be fat or chubby?
Some people are very rude in this world and don't care who they hurt with there name calling. When I was little I had some weight to me but a I really wasn't fat. Now for my sister she always had the perfect figure. Now at times she has to fight to keep weight off. Now some of my medications that I had to take started making me heavy. I am off of those medications now. But I put myself on a diet which means to me one meal a day a drink lots of liquids. I ended up losing 35 pounds and I am almost back down to were I want my weight at. I have 25 pounds more to go then I will be at a great weight.
strawberrybaby39 interesting cause when i was growing up i used to eat like a pig like i would eat like 6 times a day and i would never get really fat i just got taller xD now i look all skinny and stuff (=
I am very slim and i am sad about being slim . People call me haddi and that really upsets me. cheers
well lightknight60 it depends how slim are you because if you are just alittle slim then i would say your just natural but if your like super skinny i would to make fun of you as well haha just kididng happy mylot
@grayxenon (1306)
luckily i was one of those who is gifted with high metabolism rate, no matter i eat i maintain a good body weight to my height (5'3 = 55kg) i can eat six time a day with lots of rice without gaining much weight i can easily loose 5 kg in day if i want to by not eating a meal..
I was a chubby girl when I was growing up until I realized that I was really fat. I was fit in large sizes. I was so concious until I didn't I was suffering anorexia. Now being underweight became my problem. I am fit in extra small.
I can understand your anger. I was teased a lot when I was growing up, not for my weight but for wearing glasses, having buck teeth. It was simply awful, just know though that these experiences you have gone through have shaped you as a person and made you who you are today. Let that help ease the pain a bit. And look now you are at a healthy weight, and that is awesome. Not all people can say the same thing, so I applaud you. You are awesome, never forget that!
@climber7565 (2579)
Well is true people tend to be very cruel, so one has to learn to like oneself and appreciate what was given to us. Not let others decide our lives, but on the other hand is up to us to take hold of it and nurture it and make the best of it.