What to do about the pits!

Okay, so a lot of your probably know by now that I have created a few causes on Facebook...and now I need all your opinions again! I tried asking people on Facebook, but did not get a lot of answers--so it's up to you all! One of the causes I created is to support pit bulls...I originally called it "Pit Bulls Are Love." Recently I changed the name to "Life's the Pits." I was wondering which name you liked better for the cause-or if you have your own ideas please share! Thanks guys!
I think that the name you came up with is quite witty. My sister has a bumper sticker on her van that says something about pitbulls, and how they weren't born to kill, they were raised to kill, and that it's the trainers who turn them into killing machines. I can't remember exactly how it says it on there, but that is the gist of the message.
I have a couple pit bull bumper stickers :) One says Ban Ignorance Not Pit Bulls. Sorry, which cause name were you referring to? Life's the Pits? Thank you for responding!
@pyewacket (44036)
How about Pitbull Lover's Unite? The Life's the Pit's one sounds like you're saying Life is the pits, meaning it sucks...
I knew some people would say that the Life's the Pits is too negative sounding, which I totally get. But I also think that since people know what the cause is for, they know it's suppose to be positive. But you are the second person to say it, so I will keep it in mind!