Do you walk around with your laptop computer?

Israel
Do you walk around with your laptop computer? Sometimes even when I am working on it, I walk around to tell my cheildren to be quiet when I'm working on Skype.
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
not now but soon i will do that when i will have an android tablet
• Israel
What is an android tablet? How big is it?
@scififan43 (2440)
no I do not walk around with my labtop. I stays on the table becase it is conected to a wired modeem. I do not have wirrless yet. I have sat my labtop on my lap from time to time while connected to the modem. However I have disconned it from the modem and carried to my bedroom or ealse where to use it for other funtions when I am not on the net.
Yes, I do it. Laptop computer is my second wife, so i will get my laptop if i will go.
@Draeke (324)
Howdy Rachael, I've always got my laptop with me, anywhere i go. neven know when im gonna want/need to acess internet or files on my laptop, its turned into my work/study station, effectively.
• Israel
Wow, that is a good idea,but I usually try to keep my files on my Gmail, so I can access it from anywhere. I did drop my laptop once and it needed the whole mother board replaced, so I don't keep that much on it anymore.
@Draeke (324)
I back-up my laptop bout once a week with an external harddrive so, hopefully, nothing gets lost. If I kept everything in my email Id still need a comp to get them .
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
Since I haven't used my laptop outside of my home, I don't walk around with it. I will probably sit on my patio in the summer though and then I will have it with me then. I can also take it into bed with me should I choose to, but I haven't done that either. I always use my laptop in the living room, and leave it there when I go to bed, as I am usually tired and go right to sleep and not do anything on my computer. It sure is convenient though to have a laptop over a desktop though. Take care, and happy mylotting.
• Israel
I took my mini-laptop with me when I went to my mother's yesterday and I diagnosed her computer problem to be an ISP problem. So it was useful to take it. Both computers were not able to hook up to the Internet. I think that when the desktop kicks the bucket, I won't buy a new one, and rely instead on laptops.
No, I don't. It is not safe in my country. Manny snatchers out there. I carry it around in my sports club,because everyone has a laptop there and it is a regular site :)
That's terrible. Laptop snatchers is something I had not thought much about until this week when a man had an IPAD and his thumb snatched off. I don't remember where, but the guy was ambushed outside a mall. The IPAD was snapped around his wrist and he had the wire around his thumb. Some guy just snatched and grab. Poor guy. Hate that you can't carry your laptop. Some people do not understand the concept of private property and working for what you have.
@kar295rocks (2119)
No, I would not think of that! My laptop is quite heavy weighing about 4.8 Kgs. Well, I have carried it around the house once when my aunt from Canada wanted to sight see every nook and corner of the house virtually!!
• Israel
That is very interesting! You gave a walking tour of the house! I have a mini-laptop, so it is not very heavy at all, so it is possible to walk around with it!
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think i the people like that. always use my laptop where i can get connection, LOL
I always bring my laptop when I go somewhere not unless I'll be gone for just an hour like I just want to take a walk or shop around at the mall.
@cheongyc (5075)
I am using a company laptop during work. So, whenever there is a meeting, I will carry it along to the conference room for presentation purpose. Besides, when the agenda which does not involve me is being discussed, I can read my email or process my data. However, the model that I am using is quite bulky and heavy. It would be more convenient and comfortable to carry a lighter laptop.
@catalyser (531)
Sometimes I do when I am in university. Its just so very convenient to bring a laptop along rather than depending on chance to get a computer in the library or the computer lab.
@lmurdock (56)
I don't walk around using it. I would find that cumbersome and would prefer an IPAD for that kind of application. I take my laptop with me wherever I go, unless I'm making a concerted effort not to work. It's so easy to be addicted to being plugged in.
@Devilova (5396)
No, cause I don't have it.But if I have it, I will.Meantime I want to save money to buy it.
I did before, when i go to work coz the internet was restricted in the office and only senior officers were allowed to use, so i brought my laptop with me, but now no more, hehehe coz its quite heavy.
@caliya (1175)
Yes i do. I am actually in my hometown right now and I brought along my laptop with me and sometimes when I go to the mall and have coffee I also bring along my laptop with me. My laptop is my new best friend. lol.