webb case. i told you so...

@Ritchelle (3797)
shouldn't there be a rejection of an appeal in the vizconde massacre case in the first place? is it me or is it us, filipinos, or the people who are serving in the government that is, of course what else, a reflection of us, filipinos? we all know how backward we are in a lot of things and this would probably include keeping of evidence. so, not rejecting that appeal of the webbs' for another chance of gaining back their faces (we are good at forgetting anyway. remember the marcoses? how many of them are back in the spotlight from children to grandchildren?) has a good shot? plus the fact that as good as a newscaster pinky webb is in developed and always developing and ruling countries this sort of controversy wouldn't get her a job in the spotlight. but still the nation's leading tv station gave her a shot. no wonder great minds and great talent choose to migrate. it is hard to stomach how things are here when you know it doesn't happen elsewhere. "wala nyan sa states." "yon na nga, eh...bakit meron nyan dito?"
@rsa101 (13336)
I may have favored to let DNA testing but upon knowing that the specimen was not properly kept and may somehow disintegrated changed my mind to pursue it as well. I guess they atre just doing it to really appeal again the case at hand. Well nice try for the suspect's family. Well for me I think Pinky Webb is not included in the case so I think she deserves to get the job if she is good at her profession. I think we should not blame the whole Webb family for one family member erring. As for the Marcoses, yes they slowly coming back in the scene again and I expect that if Bong Marcos would be able to make it this election I can see that in another decade or so we might be seeing one running for the highest position again. Oh well how forgetful are we really are with history.
@Ritchelle (3797)
i thought i would be getting a hate response there. thank you for spending time replying. still...oh well, i think it is kind of good somehow that many don't think like me. it sure would be a little noisy. i guess am one of those who shouts hell to rattle a few sleeping ideologies, beliefs, morals, whatever...still, thanks for the post, friend. but still there's no morals i'd rather have than what our culture instilled in me.
@rsa101 (13336)
Well posting hateful response is not in my vocabulary and as much as possible I want to be as peaceful as I could be.