How much time you utilize for mylot?

I utilized my vacant time to mylot which is about 5hours a day while clicking for some ads in PTC
@Iram786 (498)
These days I just usually come on MyLot if I'm bored... it's nearly exam time for me so I have a lot of studying to do and I'm usually busy doing other things so I don't really have much time. I will hopefully come on a lot more after my exams since I miss MyLot :(.
I don't have standard time when to log in or the range of time in utilizing this site. Whenever I can access the net and I feel to log in here then that's it. Upon opening the web pages, I choose only those topics which I am fond of or which I think I can share much. After responding on these discussions and I don't find any topic interesting anymore then that's the time I log out. But I normally enter this site in the evening after going to gym, maybe at 10 in the evening. Then it will take me I guess about an hour or two before I leave.
I keep a tab open all day while I am working online and check in when I can.
@aabuda (1729)
I have to admit that I have not given enough time with mylot these days because of my job. I have been so busy enough that I have not been able to go online.
@babshish (1390)
Hi, I usually keep on checking mylot at regular interval daily, although no able to tell you the exact time, but roughly around 3-4 hours where I used to respond 8-10 discussion daily, but from past couple of months was too busy and not able to respond any discussions, infact this is the first discussion I am responding in past couple of months I guess. But I do keep on checking every now and then for the intresting topics and enjoy reading the discussions. This is really a good place to get relaxed and the more time you spend here, in giving quality responses it will give you satisfaction of sharing as well as you will earn well.
@rosekiss (30104)
• Eugene, Oregon
I do other sites as well as mylot so I am in and out throughout the day. I do as much as I can when I am here though, but I don't push myself to do do much. I really do enjoy being here, as I have learned so much, much more than I ever thought I would. What I have learned is priceless, and I hope to continue to learn for however long I can. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.