Do you use shopping comparison websites?

Israel
When you want to buy something, do you go to a shopping comparison site? What types of products do you search there? Do you order from the Internet, or do you go to a physical store? What do you think about this website? www.twenga.com ?
@laniekins (4585)
I shop 3x in the internet over ebay.ph cause the price is cheaper and the items are good. I usually go to store to shop for my needs. When I do shopping for clothes or shoes, I do visit all the store in the mall to find the cheaper but the best item. Twenga.com is a nice site to shop in.
@laniekins (4585)
I wish I live in the US right now, the site has very beautiful items with reasonable price and I can assure its authentic.
@daliaj (5689)
I don't do a lot of online shopping, but I still do. I have a favorite online shopping mall. I do compared the price with other online shopping places before ordering for a product. I prefer to buy from my favorite place even if I find the same stuff for a little cheaper price. I trust this website and all the things I ordered from here came out on time and in good shape. So, I avoid to take a risk.
@Alvals (264)
• Latvia
Time to time I buy something online. My favorite site is eBay. But mostly I visit online stores just for info. I compare prices and read comments about certain goods and when I decided which item is the more suitable for me, I go to real shop and buy that item here.
@carmelanirel (21108)
I don't recognize that site but if I can get comparison shopping for company's that take PayPal, I would sign up. So far I mostly use ebay and a few specialized business' that uses this payment method. Do you know if I can use this site for searching out PayPal payments only? If so I would love to use it since I am in the market for computer speakers.