summer: how do you often take a bath?

@greyz7 (860)
it's so hot!, i took a bath 3x a day. how about you? how often do you take a bath?
@chiepao (718)
I only have the chance to take a bath twice a day. One in the morning when I'm going to work and when I arrive home I take a bath as well. Not only because of the extreme heat but because I get itchiness every time I sweat a lot. xD
@greyz7 (860)
yah! were the same! we took a bath more than 1.
@chiepao (718)
yah, it's so hot these days -.-
@common_man (1799)
Hi It is not very hot at the place where I am residing. So taking bath once a day is sufficient. However, when its too hot i take bath twice a day.
@greyz7 (860)
hi there, good for you!
we're the same!!I also take a bath thrice because of the heat..I just can't simply stand having a sticky skin because of the sweats and all..haha!! :))
@marianne87 (3526)
I wish I had the time for that! I have to get up at 6am just to take a shower before I make breakfast for the kids, then off to school. The rest of the day is always busy, running around after the little one all day, and then their dad when he gets home. In this weather, I'd like to have a shower in the evening too, but I'm usually just too tired.