If You Could Be Famous

@Java09 (3085)
If you could be famous,what would you want to be famous in doing?I think I would love to be a famous book writer.I always wanted to publish a book,but it's too much competition and you have to know how to sell your own book.what about you?
I'd have to say photography/painting. Both are the loves of my downtime life, when I have enough downtime to really pursue without rushing it all..enjoy!
@Java09 (3085)
I used to love painting,when I was in school I was great at art,haven't done anything lately.I'm still great at drawing.I enjoy that.
@nehmer (609)
If i could be famous i would make my own shop with all my pictures there and then sell it to my fans that way i could make more money...... =) heehehe
@Java09 (3085)
That sounds cool.Then you get pics of yourself out there to make yourself more well known.
@nehmer (609)
haha i don't need to be famous... im contended with me right now... i want this life... =)
If I could be famous, I want to be famous for modeling. I want to be a runway and print model that is famous all over the world. I want to be the cover girl of high fashion magazines and I'll travel all over the world with high class people. That's cool.
@Java09 (3085)
When I was a teen,I remember I used to want to be a model,because I love fashions.I was into clothes and wearing make up.I liked the fancy glamour life.
hi java I would like to be famous for selling a book I have just started writing but doubt I will ever get there. however its fun to think that that could happen to me and I would be known for my biography about my child hood on the farm. yes I would love that. hugs from Hatley .
@Java09 (3085)
I tried writing,but I gave up when I found out how hard it is to sell your work.It's definately not easy.I'm pretty good at writing articles about things that I know about.I had trouble selling my articles to magazines,so I pretty much gave up.
i just want to be a good singer and an actress, like julia roberts as an actress and beyonce..
@Java09 (3085)
Alot of people wish they could be an actor or singer.I used to wish I can be a singer,I used to love singing.