what do you know about a york terrior dog?

I don't know how to say it or to spell it. We have one and may not be able to keep it. My neighbor wants to buy this dog from us. My daughter wants to keep the dog and I would have to pay to fly it and store it. What do you know about these dogs? I know this one is a sweet heart and I love her already.
@Galena (9123)
a Yorksire Terrier is a very small dog. if they are very very small they can often be nervous and shivery. with a tendency to be snappy. if they are raised like a dog and not a handbag, they can be really plucky, confident, fierce little terriers that remember they were bred from ratting stock.
What is ratting stock?
@Galena (9123)
the breed was originally bred to hunt rats. so they're predatory, snappy and fast.
im pretty sure they r like most other dogs.. i dont have a york terrior so im not really too sure what they r like though
@ElicBxn (60869)
Yorkies can be fairly valuable, and I can understand wanting to keep a pet, you get very attached after all. I can't tell you to keep her or sell her, but if you are driving down, maybe you can take her in the truck or whatever too. if she's in a crate it might not be too bad, of course you will have to stop and walk her