Have you ever thought of a discussion, searched for similar, found none

@Wizzywig (7859)
... and then, when you posted it, had one of your own appear in the list of similar discussions. I've just done that! It was a genuine mistake and I had forgotten that I'd already posted it here some 8months ago. I have reported it myself and asked for it to be deleted. I obviously didnt type in the right keywords for the search I hate it when it doesnt find anything and then something comes up in the list because it makes it look like you haven't bothered to check
@Theresaaiza (10484)
I don't know how to use the search engine...or it's just that when I did, the search results are not necessarily from myLot. How do you succesfully use that engine anyway? My discussions are mostly original, except for some and except for just one which recently got deleted. I wanted instant answers so I didn't care if the question was done over and over again here. It was about readbud.com.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
Ohhhh, so that's the purpose of those blue-colored words above the search box!!!! You're a genius!
@Wizzywig (7859)
Hardly! I get called a lot of things but they're not usually that complimentary....
@Theresaaiza (10484)
Well don't mind what they say. All I know is you've been a great help! Negative criticisms should not destroy you but strengthen you more. And compliments are there to...make us blush!
@coffeegurl (1470)
I never check, I just type. If I repeat, o well.
@Wizzywig (7859)
Plenty of new members coming along who haven't seen it before I guess.
@BarBaraPrz (20738)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
And I just replied to the discussion in question! (Not really... can't get mad at someone with fuscia hair.)
@Wizzywig (7859)
Indeed you have but, thanks for not really being angry..... (smiles innocently)
noticed ur question on flavors was deleted....hmmmm did u search first?
@Wizzywig (7859)
Yes I did & then, once I posted it, it showed me the 'similar' ones and I saw my own one from about 8months ago. I must've not put the right words in the search for it to find it.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
always happens that way...
@Wizzywig (7859)
Its all gone now,
hi wizzywig I think thats happened to just about all of us at one time or another so do not feel bad. you did try to find out and did not see anything, so you really are not to blame. also I have several times posted something similar to an old post of mine but just different enough evidently that my lot did not delete it. and once I asked them to delete one as I felt I had an old post too similar but they did not delete it either so I just do not know. I know the feeling as I had been there to and done the same thing. good luck God bless.
@Wizzywig (7859)
My request to have it deleted was granted "OP request". Of course, I had to wait for someone to respond before I could add a warning not to answer it Its a shame we cant edit or add to our original post.... or maybe we can and I just haven't found out how yet????