Obama X?

@laglen (19783)
http://bigjournalism.com/mwalsh/2010/04/28/open-thread-imagine-if-a-conservative-publication-had-done-this/ The Washington Post named President Obama under a picture of Malcom X. Freudian slip? simple mistake? what is your opinion? I found this in a couple areas and the comments have been pretty funny.
@TTCCWW (579)
Not a mistake because it did not happen. Someone is spending too much time creating news. The link shows the date of April 27th on the Washington post. It is not real. Photoshop strikes again.....
@laglen (19783)
I am not saying your wrong, I am saying why cant the date on the paper be the 27th? Today is the 29th.
@TTCCWW (579)
If it did happen it did not happen on the 27th. Actually I checked the whole week as I am a Post subsciber online and hard copy. I also checked Politico because they would have loved this and made a huge story out of it. I also sent the link to the managing editor of the Post but have not heard back yet. The article was about the Iowa wind energy speach and the other articles shown are about Goldman Sachs, all the stories that were this week. Washington post shows no retraction for this item for this week.
@laglen (19783)
excellent! Thank you for clearing it up!
@hofferp (4739)
You mean that wasn't a picture of Obama? I doubt it was done on purpose, but it doesn't say much for the editing at the Washington Post. Unfortunately, editing seems to be a thing of the past with most papers I've read...
@laglen (19783)
so true. On another site that had comments about this, a lot of people kept saying that that was Obama's father, pretty funny though....
I wonder if the person responsible for that faux pas is till working for the Washington Post or has Obama sent out a swat team to remove this subversive person???
@laglen (19783)
he might accidentally fall out of a window...
@coffeegurl (1471)
Well, they are both thin and tall, but Obama doesn't wear glasses, and that Malcolm has some shark teeth on him.
@laglen (19783)
yes and facial features are VERY different
Yeah, Obama doesn't have that angry vein down his forehead.
Ha ha ha LOVE IT! BTW on this link and previous link about the swat team I wanted to vote a "thumbs up" on one of the comments and it will not let me instead I get an error message saying I have already voted on this comment...NOT true as I have not even seen the linked articles before. Is an Obama Internet Czar not allowing me to vote??? Are myLot users being targeted??
@laglen (19783)
uh oh.... i see what you mean.
I think it was as accidental on the part of the Moonie Times as it was on the part of Faux News when they kept listing a "D" instead of an "R" next to the name of the Republican-congressional-scandal-du-jour during the Bush Administration.
@laglen (19783)
Thank you for your opinion on the matter. I doubt we will ever really know for sure... I guess they also posted a picture of Jesse Jackson and labeled in Al Sharpton. That can not be good for these guy's overinflated ego.