moezmoney? is it really paid site?

@de_toya (2434)
Indonesia
I have been joining moezmoney (moezmoney.com) for 5 days. This is paid to chat site. It is easy to use but hard to earn. I only get 3 cent for 5 hours chatting. But it doesn't matter. I am doing this for fun. Chat with my friend just like chat in facebook or YM and earn money. But I need to know, Is it paid site? Does anyone of you have been paid by this site? How long do we have to wait our payment using paypal account? Plase share here your experience. Thank you.
THey say It really a paid site. I also member too. unfortunetly It really hard to get earning there. If you want I can give you a site which you can earn while you social networking with your friends. Every time you log in. you can earn a point their. I just sign up for 3 days. I already earn for $4. the cashout is $25. If you want.. You can be my referal to. I would be happy to help you out.
@de_toya (2434)
Do you mean peoplestring? I have joined the site.