Notify is on...

Bulgaria
Don't you think that notify of our friends'es activity must be default set from mylot as OFF, not on. Maybe It is good in some situation, but most of started discussions started by some of my friends, doesn't attract my attention. Especially, when you expect some important e-mail and receive one more mylot email, you may became disappointed. ON or OFF?
@mysdianait (64058)
A few months ago there was an upgrade and many of the things that we asked for were added. One of them was that our friends notifiers should be set to 'on' by default as previously they were set to 'off'. Now some are not liking this and prefer to have then 'off' as you suggest. I am happy with them turned on and go and turn them off if there is a particular user who starts either too many topics or too many that I cannot relate to. I guess it is extremely difficult for myLot to please us all
Diana This information is very useful, if we don't want, we can go and turn off. I did for those members who never repond to my discussions. But i have not deleted them. Thanks for sharing Cheers. God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@cmjune76 (274)
I need to turn mine off. My e-mail is overwhelmed with MYLOT e-mails! :)
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
With the notifiers, you can turn friends on and off as you choose. I turned most of mine off, as I got way to many emails as the same person was starting one discussion after another day after day, and so I got tired of it, so just turned that person;s notifiers off. I do think though the notifiers are a good thing, but it can be a bit much too, especially if you have a lot of friends who start discussions. I have left a few of the notifiers on, but there is one, I need to shut off, as they are posting one right after another. I like the idea, we can turn them on and off as we choose. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
hi rosekiss yes I had one friend a few days back who turned out a new discussion about every six minutes and just flooded my email box with only his discussions.should have turned him off. I like them on most of the time unless its one who has to make a discussion every few minutes for several hours. thats too much for me.
hi kingsizeewe I love having mine turned on as I can work from thunderbird right into mylot and see any photos that were added and check the responses before I respond so I leave them on then delete them from myu email as I respond to each one that interests me and most of them really do except a few tech ones that I cannot respond intelligently to so go on to others. so yes on is good for me.
i dont really mind having notifications on.. i think i like it on because that will let me respond to discussions that i know wont get deleted and also its real organized and the more i respond to the mylot notifications the more money i will get from mylot.