Do you like doing Yard Work?

@Java09 (3085)
Whats you're favorite type of yard work that you like to do?do you enjoy doing it?I love doing yard work and think its fun and creative!how about you?my favorite is mowing the lawn.
I've recently began to enjoy yard work a lot more than before, especially since spring has returned. The flowers are blooming, and I like pruning them. It's so peaceful; it's also quite rewarding when I see how healthy and beautiful all of those blooms are growing. I've also started to like weeding more; it's a tough job, but I have begun to like it a lot more recently. There's something satisfying about yanking all of those weeds out. Also, it's great exercise; I never noticed how much exertion had to be used to pull those suckers out until I began weeding more frequently.
@Java09 (3085)
I think the ve4ry first time of the year when you do yard work,is the hardest.You gotta dig up the dirt and weed it.Once that's done then the rest of the year is a little easier.I'm still working on digging up the dirt for my flower garden I'm starting.What makes it hard is I have to dig old roots out of the ground.Once I get that done it should be alot easier to maintain it.
As soon as the weather breaks here, I am looking to see what I want to do this year..lol I love being outside. I like making the yard look good. I just finished re-doing my strawberry plants area. I had so many come up this year I decided to build them their own flower bed. I bricked it around the edges and it looks real nice. Now when the plants have the runners spring out, I can keep them in the same area. Oh by the way the bed for the strawberry plants is at least six times larger than it was...lol I like. On to the next project, I am actually sitting outside right now typing this. I can look around to see what could be done next.
@Java09 (3085)
When it's nice I love to go out and do my yard.When it's hot,I'll do it in the evening hours.In the summer it gets too hot sometimes.It's nice to spend time outside.