How do the publishers clearing house people always know...

when the winners will be home? i mean do they assume that everyone that entered is gonna just stay at home when its time to show the winner on tv? or are they told beforehand so they will be ready? with my luck i will be out or in a t-shirt and boxers and open up the door to win and be on tv.. there would be no living that down!
Ha ha - so true, eh? I wonder if that whole thing is staged . . . surely they must tell them ahead of time that they are coming (otherwise it's a waste of time for the production crew in case they weren't home). If it wasn't staged, with my luck, I'll never get the money because they they wouldn't catch me at home at the right time - ha ha!!! I just want to know WHO these people are who win . . . I don't know anyone who has ever won it - or anyone else who knows anyone who has won it!!
i have only seen 1 publishers clearing house winner on those documentaries about how the lottery changed their life which makes me some what suspicious that only 1 is talked about but then again its not really a lottery
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
what is this about is this some kind of a game
its a contest that is with a catalog to buy stuff with.. if you win they show up on your doorstep with a huge check to surprise you and you are on tv when you find out
@bagputza (504)
• Belgium
Dear Moonlightmachikchild , i must tell you that the a big part of the social tv-shows that we get to see at the television , even the contests , they are prepared for a long time , and people they simply have to act the reactions , at the time because simply the show directors want to have theire show perfected , and my friend let me tell you that there is no human perfect , and for that i think that most of the TV-shows are fake and acted , thats why i almost dont even watch the TV anymore , because i am disguted of what i see , when i watch the TV its for a soccer game , or sports in generall , at least there i get to see true and real emotions and acts. Have a nice day dear friend.