Where the hell are all of you???

@saphrina (31740)
South Africa
Okay, that's it. I have had it. I am not amused or impressed at all. Where did all my friends go?? Did you all get lost or something? Should i send the right address or something? Really, it is not easy to be alone here at all. You all get your butts over to mylot, at once, or this little angle will get real mad and throw a tantrum for all to see. Now, get moving, ALL OF YOU!!
@kar295rocks (2119)
I feel quite tired and I have had enough here. I am just a dark horse here. I am just having a look over the discussions here. I am not responding to anything. I am bored - but myLot drags me in it - but still, I feel bored. I figured out - it is my laziness ......... I can't do anything, I have fallen prey to my body.....
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Just go to bed then, sweetie. You have my permission. I don't want you falling asleep here. That won't do at all.
I don't want to, but... when I come here, I feel like I want to.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
And why is that??
@zed_k4 (17627)
Though I don't hear my name being called, but I hear a faint distinct noise from TATA!!..thought it was Tata Young but I was wrong, it's saphrina, the ever cute saphrina. I'm here....just holler at me. -stretching myself for a bit and grinning from ear to ear- ah, that feels so good.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hello zed. I missed you. Where the hell have you gone to? Enjoy the stretching. Call if you need any help. TATA.
@sunnycool (12737)
you cant expect Good manners from Devils bro so she is on a roll disturbing others
@vandana7 (65019)
Hi zed - nice to see you back! This last week has been so kind to me. All my good friends coming back! Hope to see thea and fjaril as well. :)
@sunnycool (12737)
Ahhhhhhh you were the one who poke me right-----DAMN you disturbed me from my not-so sound sleep So lets start the game and keep it going------its been too long
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
BB, i must have done the poking all wrong. It took you the whole damn day. Bring it on, my BB. Lets play a bit.
Wish you all the luck here, perhaps I am a bit late.... and My B... congrats! This is # 1 right now.
@vandana7 (65019)
I promise I will be as silent as the match referee while you two go on with the game. :)
@Gany15k (1674)
Oh! saphrina cool I missed mylot for the past 4 days..because my grandmother passed away..we have to finish the final works..now I'm back...
I am sorry man - myLot is filled with the stillness of a grave these days..... I don't know why, but there is no great buzzing going on!!! And, INDIA won...... So, you see, most of the Indians find T20 WC more entertaining than myLot....
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi Gany. I really missed you. I am sorry to hear about your gran. But, i am sure she is at peace now. Sweetie, you are damn impossible, do you know that.
You are damn impossible saph!! You should know that!
Are you mad at mylotters or your real friennds? You seem to be so mad. Chill saphrina.hehe
She is mad at myLotters as no one is alive here.... Some life has erupted out of me just now, but..........
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi Gamba, sweetie, no i am not really mad. I just cannot understand where everybody went. Sweetie, for once we agree, no one seems to be alive.
I think your discussion here has called back everyone... But I still feel that buzzing in myLot is not so great as of now!!!
@vandana7 (65019)
That is no way to invite sweetie! Try inviting for lunch or dinner with nice dessert at the end. :) Or you might offer to dance with the guy who can fight you for six months! Threats!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Do you know what i would just love sweetie. To invite all my friends for a nice big braai. Dessert included. I would definately dance with the one i am fighting with the last six months. That's for sure.
@vandana7 (65019)
That would be heaven not hell. Just a thought - you asked where in hell we all were - why do you befriend "friends" who are so evil that they will only be in hell.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Well, now that you mention that, sweetie. They do keep me on my toes you know, and all of them are sssooo, adorable. I just love to play with them. So, i just don't really care where they come from.
@cip116 (1011)
If old friends have "evaporated" ...you can make other new friends:))
Hey Dude, OLD IS GOLD .... But there are also PLATINUM PEOPLE like you and me, who have become saphrina's friend.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Sweetie, i never give up my friends. Even those like kar, he is just a bit impossible today. Sleepy, i think. No kar, all my friends are GOLD, to me.
I am freaking impossible today!!! I feel like jumping up and down as I am glad to have found a good discussion to dig my teeth at last....
@gabs8513 (48716)
Well Sweetie I am sort of here lol but I have to go in the Shower now and then take little Fellow for his Morning Toilet but I will be back lol
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. Shower seems fine, but try and stay away from the loo. Did you let Gissi out, yet? TATA.
Hmmmm.... This is what I call a double bunch of SWEETIES!!!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
You seem just fine to me, right now. Not sleepy anymore??
@samson1967 (7422)
Hi sweetheart, I never saw you, where were you dear!!!! I always want to say Hi to you when I see you here, sometimes I search for you to say few words or share few thoughts, I have not left you pk, might be your other friends would have left you, because you always say TATA and never welcome your friends!!!!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. You know i am always around. Just call my name and i will welcome you. But i have to say bye, now and then. Something like this. TATA.
saphrina........................................................................................
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
You called???
@primeaque86 (8112)
I am afraid you get mad... I do not want that! So I will be always here to the best I can! PAALAM
@sunnycool (12737)
She looks better that way prime As sweet as a Devil with horns missing
what? Well dudee I will argue with you the next time I am here!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Prime, nothing to be afraid off, or maybe just for my BB. BB, i will show you horns. That will surely make you jealous.
@hora_fugit (5442)
I think the hell broke loose, and everyone reported to you here. Almost everyone.... I was just busy, preparing for the longer absence.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
mmmmmmm, okay. Well, let me think on this one. Everyone reported, ACCEPT, the one i normally have trouble with getting him off his butt. Glad to see you again. At least it did not take you another damn week. TATA.
I may get to the point when you'll have to wait for month(s)
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
You cannot do that to me, can you???
@cloud31 (5811)
My angel, I just had my meeting over,I'm sorry I was lateA bit exhausted!Miss yah, I did not get lost if ever I will inform you..
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hello IJ, glad you can join in. Had fun at the meeting??
@cloud31 (5811)
Yes my angel, it brings headache to me It will sure affect my facial payments from here,
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Not likely, sweetie. Think of me, smile and then that headache will be gone. Just relax while doing that. 2 Seconds and you will be just fine.
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
I'm late, but I'm here!
@vandana7 (65019)
Are you always late at but invitations? Better late than never. :) Its been fun.
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
only on myLot after the weekend :-)
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hello my feisty Dawny. All i am saying, EVENTUALLY. Vannie, at least she made it.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Hi Sap! It seems that absence of few of your friends from the board is making you restless. Though you have not mentioned about any particular friend or friends here on mylot, yet I believe when you wrote the post it was intended for some special friend or friends.. You see sometimes other commitments keep other mylotters busy and they just do not get time to join you on mylot. It does not mean that they forget you, they keep remembering you and they keep appearing, as time permits them. Keep smiling!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I actually wondered what the hell happened to you. Just missing, once. Thanx sweetie. At least i know you are still around. TATA.
@vandana7 (65019)
Hi saphrina, this is one friend worth having. His qualification - he never gets angry! Abnormal, dont you think? Only babies can be like that! @babyface - did you read misterwit, sunny, and kar's boxes? You'll know what fun we had yesterday. :)
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
sorry saphrina. today is a holiday in the country (yesterday as we are 13 hours advanced) and we spent some times at the beach. me and my family, together with the neighbors/friends. we had a lot of good times, especially the kids. so that's the reason i was not able to get on here.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
And you did not even invite me?? Now my feelings are really hurt. But, thanx so much for dropping by sweetie. TATA.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
don't worry dear, the next time we get back to that beach, i will invite everyone including you.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Yippee, i just cannot wait. Thanx. TATA.
Hi,saphrina.It seems I haven't come here for some days.Actually,more than for days.I usually come here at night,but these days I am learning drawing and I have three tests.So I have no time come here even though I do want.Well, I just can say it will last more than a month.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. Thats allright. At least we know you are still around. Enjoy TATA.
@sunnycool (12737)
hi Zing ----all i gotto tell is all the best for your tests lol---this is the second time on a row i'm greeting you Damn how many tests your school has girl
Thank you very much.The tests will come tomorrow but I am sick of reviewing lessons now.I just wonder why there are so many tests in my school as well.
hello saphrina... i just finished my work at my day job.. ughhh...so much office politics going on there. sooo not nice at all. now i feel so much better being back at myLot :) hello hello hello all..!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. I have to admit, office politics is one thing i am not ging to miss at all. Glad to see ya. TATA.
well...until i can make enough from myLot, i just have to go through that stuff everyday :( glad to see you to dear! TATA TITI TUTU...hehehe :)
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
You will get there sweetie. We will help you. Just enjoy yourself. That is the most important thing. TATA.
@ifa225 (11098)
passion saphrina. we can rely or expecting our friends here. the more you expect then the more you disappointed. i just stop expect since i had a few no response of my discussion. just go on and still happy.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Your right, sweetie. But, i don't think i have the patients to sit and wait for all of them. Rather move on, then. Thanx. TATA.
wel sweetie i hate to break it to you but when spring hits so does the sunshine and so every body gets out side and starts doin stuff. Internet gets pushed aside til they have time to do it again.....
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Thank you sweetie, at least you are honest. I might accept that excuse. Enjoy. TATA.
@viviya (89)
Being happy is a duty.A cure for you:if you don't feel happy,pretend to be.[em]
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Sweetie, i am the happiest angel alive. I can never pretend not to be. That is bad luck, you know. Thanx. TATA.