Have you heard the case of Ampatuan's in the Philippines

The case of Ampatuan's in the Philippines where becoming an example of how influence and money talks..... The rumors are so overwhelming, feared that this clan will be spared from the trial of more than 50 souls. The question is guilty or not? if guilty, can the government of the Philippines put this men behind bars?...
@Leixa003 (870)
I still want to believe in the justice system of the Philippines and I hope these men would be behind bars if the are found guilty. I hope the government would not do this such as technicality just to let these Ampatuans escape trial. I think we citizens of the Philippines should be vigilant about this case. Let us prove that justice is for all.
Thanks leixa for your respond, for me let God do His will.... But as a person I like them to be an example to other people who think that they can dominate the weak people... just sharing.... chill.