mother's day gift

@ladychai (147)
since Mother's day is near, what gift would be nice that a mother should get from her children?
@Iriene88 (5352)
Dear ladychai, Welcome to myLot. Glad to have you here As a mother myself, I am overjoyed to receive anything that is nice with personal touch from my child. A hand crafted Mother's Day card, a wonderful dinner, a little gift purchased from his pocket money, or his first part time income will really touched me Last year he bought me a blouse, it is one of my facourite blouse till today. When a ny of my friend commented on the blouse, I would proudly said it was a gift from my son. Cheers and have a great day :)
@Iriene88 (5352)
Dear ladychai, Many thanks for the Best Response. I truly appreciate it! I am glad that you like the response and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with your family :) Cheers and take care!
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
i will buy her new clothes.. if thts not a good idea then you lt me know what should i do
the greatest gift for me would be to be cattered to for one day... I don't want any material things just to sit on the couc in front of the tv and do nothing.. of course my kids are 2 yers and one is 9 months so their daddy would have to step up and let me do nothing
Being the only daughter, I consider my mom as my natural hero, a hero in so many ways. And as a give for her this fast approaching Mother's Day, I would give her the chance to have a full day of relaxation. I plan to to give her a spa treatment which she deserve because she gave all her time to do her responsibilities as a mom. I know that there could be more but as of this year's Mother's day, giving her a complete spa from head to toe is what I want to offer her, Facials, Body wraps, Massage and the like. Happy Mothers Day!
@smileonstar (4013)
HI, As I am a mother also, then I would say anything they want to give me then I would be happy to get it. my children are small and I think it is very nice for her to give me something they try to do.