People who can never be satisified no matter what.

@megamatt (14333)
There are people with high standards sure, but there are other people who have standards that will never be achieved. In fact, there only standard is that they have to find ways to criticize and demean people, complaining about every little thing. These people tend to wear on the nerves, but if you have to deal with them on a day to day basis, then that can be troubling. Especially when these people are in a position of power, whether it be a teacher if you are a student or a supervisor in a job. Talk about a pain. Do you find that some people are never satisfied no matter what, unless maybe they are complaining? When do you find this the most frustrating? Looking forward to reading your responses.
@manubla (474)
I guess it's human nature to want more after achieving one goal. For most of the people, it is these wants and needs that motivates them to go further. However, it is also a sad fact that other people tend to be pessimints and what's worse is that they want all the people around them to be like them as well. If you think you can do something to help that person, then that would be great. Otherwise, the best option is to avoid such people. For other people, I actually don't understand when they demean other people. Perhaps because of their fear that other people will beat them on the race (for instance climbing up the corporate ladder) or they are simply insecured of the other person so they are always finding faults for that person. It's tough to be with such people but hopefully, this becomes an inspiration to the "victims" to do better to excel. I also feel pity for those people who demean others. Having negative feelings is burden enough, how much more if there's a lot of negativity within you?
@megamatt (14333)
Well said. These people tend to bring down the mood a little bit. Now granted, there are some people who can see some good in life but there are times where there are many others who can take the most joyous, happiest thing and find some ugly dark side to it. Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated and contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.
That is exactly the reason why people have less "happy" times. Because they/we never get contented with what we have. But then again, I think some or a little of this is normal. It makes us aim higher in life. Makes us breathe. Gives us a reason to get up every morning and move "it" to achieving whatever it is that we want to have.
@megamatt (14333)
Precisely, people need to realize that they could have it a lot worse. I mean a lot worse. There is always someone out there that has it worse than you do, no matter how much you complain about everything. Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated and contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.
Yes i met such a person. I don't know what's wrong with them. Why they can't take anything easily. Well always i try to avoid such a person. Otherwise they will complaining me what i don't want. And yes its frustrating. Sometime i become so angry when i meet such a person.
@megamatt (14333)
Yes, I try and limit my exposure to them as much as humanly possible. Of course, if that person tends to be someone that you have the misfortune of dealing with and have really no choice, then that can be a problem. Still that's an unfortunate part of life. We're not going to get along. I think there are some people who can take the happiest, most joyous thing that could happen to a person and find some negativity. Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated and contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.
@sallyj (1228)
I seem to be married to one. He is much worse when he sees his mother. She is a nasty person. That is where he is now. I dread to see him get home, oh well.
@megamatt (14333)
I am really certain that you are not the only one who is in this boat. That seems to be an eerily common case. All too common. Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated and contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.
@Java09 (3086)
There's alot of people like that out there.alot people aren't happy unless they're complaining about something.I know people that always have something to complain about no matter what.I can't stand to be around a complainer,they seem to do it because they don't have a life.For example,all mother does is complain about things in everyday life.
@megamatt (14333)
Yes, these people really need to step back and try and understand that their complaining is really not helping with everything. It is just really driving people away. I mean, most people avoid them whenever possible. Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated and contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.