what would happen if everyone in China jumped up & down at the same time?

Malaysia
i really do wonder what would happen. will there be an earthquake at the opposite side of the world? will the people of China make the world lose it's orbit? will i ever ask a more cornier question? i do wonder... :) happy myLotting !
@cbeee3 (2064)
Homer.. You are too darn funny. I was actually going to say that there might be a minor quake in the US, but you sorta stole my story idea. As far as, "will i ever ask a more cornier question goes".. only time will tell. I some how think the answer to that is a yes.
hehehe.... just wait until you check out my next post on 'Questions & Answers'..so far, not many people noticed that teensy-weensy line that you noticed :)
@bubbletush (1334)
I also used to play with that idea and imagine if they would cause even a slight tremor. Another playful thought that comes to my mind, what if all the Chinese pee at the same time, will it cause flood?
@cbeee3 (2064)
I sure would not want to be any where near that. hahaa.