do you believe in magic touch..anyone?

when i was in college at the University i was enrolled in, a schoolmate approached me and asked me if the rumors were true about our province..being the center for people who has the magic touch..these people were rumored to just touch you and you will suddenly get ill, usually from terrible stomach pain with profuse sweating and your fingernails will turn blue..or you will just suddenly slumped, drained of all energy for no reason at all..there are even stories that the other "magic touchers" as we like to call them, will just look at you and you will suddenly get ill..i never did believe these rumors and so i told my schoolmate that its all rumors.. however, years later, when i started to work in my hometown, one day i was approached by this middle-aged woman, who touched my hand while speaking to me..she was inquiring about the contract of work we had posted..minutes after she left, i felt an overwhelming feeling of dizziness and i can hardly lift my arms..i felt so drain of energy suddenly that even opening my mouth to speak was a great effort..i felt myself slumping down my chair and felt as though i am falling down an abyss...i closed my eyes but i was aware of what was going on but i had no energy left to even open my eyes..and then an elderly colleague of mine, put some oil in my chakra points..she made me sip a little of the oil and moments later, i regained my strength..and my normal self..it was then that my colleague told me i had been the victim of a magic touch..these people uses black magic i guess or had some poison in their hands that's why when they touch people, something like what i experienced happens..there had been several incidents after that involving acquaintances and friends which led me to believe that indeed these "magic touchers" are indeed real..how about you? do you believe in their existence?
@jlamela (4909)
I would say, very much yes. This really exists even in our place, in fact we had been warned that we should not mixed with people whom we didn't know if we are going to different places in the region because these "magic touchers" often victimized strangers to their place. My paternal grandmother told me before that if somebody I didn't know will touch me in the street, I will touch him or her in return to prevent the black magic from being effective. If the touch will return, according to old folks, the black magic won't take effect. So the next time you will be "touched" with somebody you didn't know, make an effort to touch him or her back to counteract the effect.
your grandmother is exactly right..you have to touch back the one who touched you to counteract the effect of the magic..so that it will not have any effects on you...sometimes though, it makes us look silly coz sometimes someone touch us without any motive and we often run after them like mad and touch them back, thinking they're one of the magic touchers...
Magic is there. and it was a trick a devil to avoid the magic trick of our booth and curpulent pray to god