Do you make your living offline? If so how?

Are you earning your entire income online? If so, How? I am not .I get some paypal cash from mylot, and other such sites.
@syankee525 (6295)
i dont either, im on disably and i also will clean people cars to make extra money as well odd jobs if i can
Have you been disabled a long time? Cleaning cars can be a very nice way to make money. Does it pay much? Would be nice if you can keep the coins you find on cleaning a car. No doubt..people drop quarters, nickels and dimes many times in the car.
i make from $40 to $60 bucks off doing cars. it also depend who it is. but for smalls vans its 60 bucks either way and small pick up. larger vans and pickups are more. but i make good money i spend like 3o on supplies and make it back on one car. but knowing how to be good at it is another thing. i will see if i can post a picture of a car i did
That is a pretty nice stash of money. I hope you continue to do well I am glad your disability is not keeping you down.
@vycess (1590)
• Saudi Arabia
Online earning is just my part time job. Actually I'm currently a volunteer nurse here in our country. I don't have salary and I just receive few allowance from them. And that's one of the reason why I'm doing these things online to earn some extra cash. Your lucky that you get your primary income online and at home. I hope I will earn good money too..
A volunteer nurse in your country :? What country are you in. That is truly dedication to volunteer for free. I am sure you receive many rewards from the good things you do ..
I wish I could work outside the home. With a bad economy I am unable to find a teaching job. I am hoping to attend college this summer so I can pursue a masters degree in Special Education. I do some of my lot and belong to a few survey sites. I am also looking into writing sites and setting up a couple of blogs. I am hoping to make enough to get things rolling for Christmas. I am also in the process of growing fruits and vegetables to grow and sell this summer.
Getting a college degree is always a plus. It adds a nice sparkle to a resume when someone can say they have a college education. I am in between jobs..found a few things on line.
@p3ks626 (6550)
I earn money from different sources. I earn online, I also earn something when I sell some pastries that I bake, I also earn money from my primary job, and other sources. Putting more money into our pockets is like the main concern of most people. There are actually a lot of ways, we just need to be creative.
I am glad to hear that ..online..is not the only way you earn. Although, I do know some that make money only online. I bet you make excellent pastries? What do you put in them?