How often do you get rid of clutter?

@Java09 (3085)
How often do get in the mood to clean out your attic or basement?I get in the mood usually every spring time.My basement seems to get clutter up during the winter.every spring is when I do a good cleaning.How about you?
@TeamCholent (2843)
At least once a week, my theory is a messy home is not good for anyone and does not encourage us to be as active as we should be. Once the house reaches a messy stage its easy for it to spiral and become even messier. I guess it depend son the person and their needs.
• Mexico
Hi Team Cholent: Your'e pretty organized thought. IN my house we clean the rooms and everything every week and we make a deeper clean up every month. Concerning the attic.. well we only clean this room three times a year because we don't go there very often and we consider that it's not necessary to clean it every week, I think. Thanks for your answer. ALVARO.
@peavey (16640)
I get in the mood to declutter more in the spring, too, but it seems to be an ongoing battle here! I nearly always have a bag or box with things to go to charity.
@Java09 (3085)
It is the best time to declutter!I constantly,always find more clutter and mess right after I am done cleaning.It is a never ending battle to keep organized!
I usually get in the mood during springtime,I just got done going through all my kids clothes and got rid of the ones that did not fit them,I usually make a list for my spring cleaning,i'm a stay at mom so it keeps me busy!
@oldchem1 (8144)
We have moved from a very large Victorian house to a much small bungalow so I had a major declutter ( 30 years of it!!) Now I try to keep on top of it and I give a lot of my stuff away to freecycle
@_Honey_ (781)
I try to allot some time to clean my room on a weekly basis. That's when I have time to sweep and mop the floor, check my notes, sort my files, throw away stuff that I don't need to use, and those that I can still sell in the junk shop. I also change my bedsheets, blankets and pillow cases. This is a therapy for me. Having a clean room makes it more conducive to sleep and relaxation. I hope you find it very enjoyable. :) Happy weekend!
• Mexico
Hi Java: In my case, I just do this when my mum's makes a call and remembers me to help her doing that. I live with my mom, and brothers so it's easier to clean up everything when we work together I think. In general we do this on June and December and maybe in some other occasions if there is a special celebration we are about to make in my house. Interesting question. Have a nice day. ALVARO.
@xtedaxcvg (3191)
I have a bad habit of not getting in the mood to clean up clutter. I guess I'm just a born sloth and I hate doing work. Sometimes I get the energy to clean up part of the house but that's just on very rare occasions.