Ever feel like your iPod is reading your mood?

@Catkin (480)
iPod, Zune, whatever your mp3 player of choice, do you ever get the feeling it can sometimes read your mood? I'll be feeling a bit down, maybe need some cheery music --or something sombre if I'm not ready to be happy yet-- pop on the headphones, hit shuffle and BAM! the perfect song is on. It's even like it can read my MIND sometimes, coming up on shuffle with the exact song I was just thinking of. I hope I'm not the only one this happens to, cuz it's pretty cool...any of you experience this? :D
@bwaybaby (904)
Yes! It happens to me all the time! When I was waiting to hear from the schools I applied to it kept playing any song that mentioned NYU, which was my dream school (and actually where I go now). I had, like, four of them. It'll also pick the song I'm thinking of, too. It's just kinda creepy.
wow that is so cool it happens to me sometimes but not all the time i wish it could really read my mind because it would be so nice to have a good music player by just reading a hand print emotion. Maybe they should design that on an iphone or ipod touch cause i am gonna get an ipod touch soon or later for my girlfriend or me xD
lol sometimes i miss minds :(