self-esteem

@riyasam (16578)
is necessary?
@luskas (3430)
• Portugal
Like YESSSS!!! Self esteem is hell out of important to me... Never throw myself in sewer for no one... However that cannot be confused with pride... Pride can ruin anything in your life
@riyasam (16578)
thanks 4 ur valuable response
@ladysun (636)
Self esteem is vital for well being but it must be kept in balance with humility as well
@riyasam (16578)
thanks
@emarie (5454)
its something that someone needs. it helps them go through the day and have confidence in themselves. i know my self-esteem is as much as it used to be and it makes me feel and do things differently.
@riyasam (16578)
thank u very much 4 respondin
Yes.. i think it is.
@riyasam (16578)
thanks
yes it is necessary to boost ur life with out steem
@babyhar (1338)
To me self esteem is vital in one's life.. In my opinion if we didn't have self-esteem we would end up losing ourselves due to others influences along the way. I as well believe having a self-esteem effects so much of who you are, but also how a person may act as well in general. Self esteem as well is important in my opinion due to the fact that it helps in how you allow other people to treat you in return. I honestly believe that if a person values themselves, as well is able to treat themselves well.. That a large majority of the time others will treat them well in return to. And then as well you as a person will get rid of those people who don't treat you well. When a person is able in my eyes to know when to get rid of someone who may be negative in there life.. Shows that the person appreciates there own worth! In my opinion when someone has a low self esteem sometimes they are afraid to be themselves, there true self's & because of this it sometimes can prevent the person from getting further in life. Sometimes when a person has a high self-esteem it helps to enable them to believe in themselves.. And know that they can do whatever they put there mind to.. They know they can succeed & with sometimes having an attitude such as this it does help one to succeed in the long run.. Self-esteem is important due to the fact that it helps one to get where they want to get. I believe self-esteem is extremely important due to the fact that.. If one is to have a low self-esteem it sometimes helps to put a low value on themselves in general.. Therefore because of this it can limit a person to what they really want to do in life. For example.. I know when I was younger I had a really low self-esteem compared to how I am now.. And I felt like because I didn't value myself or believe in myself that.. It did end up limiting me because I didn't want to push myself to do certain things.. Instead I would hold back & I feel sometimes that because of this it did end up holding me back in life in general. I learned over the years that if you do not believe in yourself, that who will in the long run then?! I know that personally from my experience that.. When it comes to my own self-esteem that it is important because it enables one to feel good about themselves.. But also my self-esteem really does influence me on how I act. I know that because I do appreciate who I am as a person now.. That when someone is trying to treat me poorly I will not put up with it.. When I was younger because I didn't value who I was as a person that I would then instead allow others to walk all over me.. To me over the last few years I learned that happiness doesn't come until you are truly happy with yourself. In conclusion.. I think self-esteem is indeed necessary in life.. Because I feel that a persons self-esteem affects how happy, as well as successful a person may be in life sometimes. I believe that when a person feels good about themselves, that they are not just willing to take chances.. But they as well are willing to try new things & meet new people & not be afraid to do so.. Self-esteem I believe is one of those things in life that is difficult to reach.. It comes from within & sometimes takes a long time to build.. Especially if you've had a low self-esteem in the past or had gone through certain experiences that have helped to create one in having a low self-esteem.. But once a person has reached this they then are able to not only believe in themselves, but feel confident as well in general. You enjoy life more fully when your self-esteem is in tact, this is what I believe.. These are all the reasons why I feel that self-esteem is necessary in one's daily life! . . Thanks for allowing me to share! xx