Zentel

What are the symptoms of having worms? How long does the dewormer Zental take to get rid of worms in one's system. Does it take care of all type of worms?
Presence of worms in body may cause allergies, anemia, constipation, diarrhea, fatigue, etc. It might manifest in stomach bloating due to gas formation. Worms can also depress the immune system by decreasing immunoglobulin A. They may also cause anxiety, restlessness and nervousness. Appearance of blisters on the inside of the lower lip, wiping of the nose, restlessness and grinding of the teeth at night, dark circles under the eyes, hyperactive, bed wetting, headaches, sensitive to light, twitching eyelid, gum, rectum, or nose bleeding are signs they may have worms and parasites. To start with Zentel I will recommend that you should consult your physician.
All the symptoms that you have mentioned could also be for other ailments. You are right. One needs to consult a doctor before taking this tablet but it would be advisable as there could be relief from these symptoms. Worms can cause havoc for children and adults.
Stomach bloating is one sure sign !
@Sreekala (18782)
Hi allknowing, I am not sure about the details of symptoms but I know that you will get mouth ulcers if you have worm’s problem. Another one is you may feel to vomit and you have less appetite and may feel stomach pain (sometimes). I think most of us are taking worms tablets in time to time (Maximum time is once in six months, once in three moths also recommendable). My kid’s pediatrician is referring Zental syrup for worms. We, elders taking the tablet of ‘Zental’.
I have not heard of anyone having mouth ulcers but all the other symptoms that you have listed are due to worms but there could be other ailments with similar symptoms. The best option would be to take the tablet and see the difference. And if symptoms do not disappear it would be better to go for further tests.
@phoenix8606 (4978)
well, i am really not sure what the symptoms are but you can see the worms if you take some try-out from yuor excrements and if you haev worms in your body then you will definitely see them!