GagaBux is down today

Israel
Anyone else try to log into Gagabux? Google can't find it. So I think that Gaga has turned into a scam. Its too bad because the site was going nicely for me. I requested a payment a few days ago and it seemed I was going to actually earn something. What do you think?
@phoenix8606 (4978)
well, in case that you don't know it, gagabux turned into SCAm weeks ago, and we actually don;'t use it anymore. so don't waste your time with this shi*
@mysdianait (64058)
It is STILL paying phoenix! Please check the discussions and don't scam (yet)!
hmmm, interesting- my payment is still in the queue, but I must really check the discusson :)
• Israel
I tried to cashout again and it said that there weren't enough funds. So maybe my payment is in the queue? I'll just sit tight and wait. Dreams may come true.
@basqui (3890)
Oh, I just logged in at the moment that I'm writing this response. Hope that gagabux stays, I'm looking forward for my next payment even though it's hard to reach since I only have two referrals.
@basqui (3890)
First payment - First payment April 29
I'm a standard member there.. If I'll post my earning there, this discussion will be deleted I think. Let's just say it's a little but over the first payout limit.. Yeah I think it's a good use.. I'll just add my proof of payment, hope it won't get deleted...
• Israel
It is good to know that you did get paid even as a standard member. You don't have to add the proof of payment. If you want, you can message me with it. Thanks.
@basqui (3890)
Oh, I've posted the screenshot of my pay, lol
@Xes210 (295)
Gagabux is back up, their site was down for maintaince
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi rachael, thanks that ,i have not done any thing in gagabux,still i am innocent about gaga bux,i do not know how to earn money from gagabux,if any body will help me ,i will aslo earning in the sites,but you are telling it may be turned out gagabux,may be i do not know,any how i wish that you get your payment and they start the site once again,have a nice dy
hey i logged into my account now. there is no problem for me with gaga.
How come you can login? I still can't open gagabux page. Hopefully it don't turn scam.
@topffer (36379)
• Djibouti, Djibouti
The site is saturated : be patient and try again.
@alocure (372)
oh wow, i was going to sign up for the site but i have heard many bad things about it.. i dont think its a scam though i have seen someone post their payment proof! so am really not sure.
• Israel
I think that you can go ahead and sign up for the site, it seems to be working, My first payment is in the queue to get paid, so it seems to be going ok right now. Are you a member of other sites and have you gotten paid?
@bloggeroo (2171)
GagaBux is now back online. Surprise!
I can open gagabux now.. thankyou for information.. :D
@bestylish (923)
I hope that it's just maintenance. It going to be disappointing if gagabux turns into a scam. I also have the same problem. i can't access gagabux site. Oh! Please let this be just a maintenance! I've only been paid twice! I want to earn more! Gagabux is really a good site. Let's hope it's just maintenance.
• Israel
Did you upgrade in order to get paid? I don't want to upgrade unless I've been paid by the site first. What do you think?
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I never experience log in problems with Gaga. I'm still waiting for my first payment though
@chillpill90 (1937)
It was just a maintenance problem i have not had any problems logging on i have managed to log on everyday since i have joined and the only problem with the site is that the payments take a while.
@bloggeroo (2171)
Like I said in a similar post, it's really too early to tell. GagaBux has been defying skeptics for a long time now. Besides, it's obvious and fairly common knowledge that GagaBux is having server issues. I can't expect connect to the site around 3-4pm when the server time resets. It seems a lot of members are online at about the same time. Anyway, GagaBux going offline for one day is not surprising. Two days, maybe. I might say it's somewhat unusual.
i tried to log in, but there's always an error message popped up. i really hope this is just maintenance, because i haven't got paid!
too bad for people who put their efforts on Gagabux's site.. luckily i cant register on that i have a same ip on one of their member.. :)