dream home

@indahfth (11173)
Indonesia
Hmm, well, this earth habitable for even more uncomfortable. Therefore, in future the possibility of many people who rarely traveled, due to circumstances and natural conditions are less friendly. Therefore, most people would choose to spend more of their time in-house. Then, the home such as what already exists in your dreams?.
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
dream home is where your spouse is very much comfortable with you and is not making meess for you
@indahfth (11173)
yes you are absolutely right. My dream house is that brings happiness and comfort for the residents.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
A piece of land and a comfortable abode on a peaceful part of the world constitute my notion of a dream residence.
@indahfth (11173)
yes, definitely a good place to dream of all people. for now this is very difficult to find a comfortable place to live.
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
I like to travel, but I'd like to come home to my dream home in Hawaii, on Maui, overlooking the ocean...