Your election experience

I'm done voting. Its kinda fast today or maybe I'm just too early. Overall it went fine. Its really easy today since all I have to do is shade the circle next to my chosen candidate. When I put it in the machine I was worried it won't be accepted because of all the glitches that happened. But it was accepted and then I'm done. How about you fellow Filipino voters? Tell us your voting experience today. Thanks :D
@ericpapasit (1276)
This my first time to vote and hopefully peaceful but rough....
Wow make sure your vote counts. Those machines I think are not really perfect so make sure it accepted your ballot. Thanks for the comment :D
Yap! but how could I be sure? just hoping that it really counts....
@grace24 (1050)
Ah,..I also want to vote but I am not registered yet. That was so sad. I want to experience voting using the picos machine.
I think there will be another election on 2013. I think its for local and senatorial elections. I'm not sure but what I know is that there's an election every three years. Make sure you vote :D
Sad to say that I cant vote this election. I was a registered voter in davao and when I transferred here Makati, i wasnt able to get the chance to register here. Wish you all the luck for all voters. And keep your vote cool and clean.
That's sad. Yup let's all hope for a clean election. Can't wait for the result :D Thanks for the comment :D