watching Disney?

@alocure (372)
or you ever to old to watch cartoons such as Disney? i watch alot of cartoons and am 19 is that bad? whats your opinion i , love nick and Disney! what cartoons do you watch?"
I am 40 and love to watch family guy. I love to watch pop eye when I can as well. The Flintstones are my all time favorite with the smurfs and Alvin and the chipmunks.
@alocure (372)
we i guess your never too old too watch cartoons lol. there still entertaining to me
@Angelwriter (1956)
i watch alot of cartoons and am 19 is that bad? Are you hurting anyone by watching them? Damaging your health or happiness or ability to be a good person? No? Then, there's no reason why it would be bad to watch them. I don't think Disney is morally corruptible. So, I say if you're doing something that gives you pleasure and doesn't hurt anyone else, that's good. As for me, I don't watch any current ones, but that's just because there aren't any on that I like right now. Not because I think I'm too old for them. I was too old (in the minds of people whose opinions don't matter - which is anyone but me) back when Animaniacs came on. And, I loved that show. Also, speaking of Disney, I have the cartoon version of Robin Hood (with the animals playing the characters) on DVD. Bought it especially because I like it so much, and I'm over 30 now.