try to support recyling....

@amelly (1558)
Malaysia
i really like to recyled stuff..surely the one that can be recyled..when i went to japan,the people there are really into recyling.but somehow most people reluctant to recyle..dump everythinh once is the easiest way rather than i think it's one of the way to cut down the tonnes of rubbish per day and it's a good way to preserve the environment..less tree will be cut down..more degradable plastics being made..we don't want our future generations to blame us if the world in a bad condition..do you support recyling??
@jugsjugs (13046)
Where i live there are lots of recycle bins aswell as areas that you can take the things you want to recycle.I have two recycle bins and i am forever recycleing my rubbish as i always seem to have lots of things that can be reused.I also put my clothes into bags for charitys that recycle them aswell.There is a glass bin near our shops that we can put all of our glass items in that we do nolonger want.
@amelly (1558)
that;s nice..i think one of the way to educate people to practised recyling is to put only the recyling bin..when i was in japan,there is not even a single bin for rubbish!!i was wondering how am i going to throw any rubbish that can't be recyled..then i just bring it back home and throw it in the rubiish bin inside the house..such way people won't try to load the rubbish bin with all sort of trash....i think it's a great idea..
@petersum (4526)
Unfortunately, the world cannot afford recycling. That is a fact. The price fetched from a truckload of compressed, baled, used paper won't even pay for a few kilometers worth of fuel, let alone the driver's salary. Again, aluminium used beverage cans are only worth anything at all if you have a 20 tonne truck full of them. And that truck is parked outside the recycling plant! Don't even ask how much it would cost to collect those cans, magnetically sort them, crush them, bale them, hire a truck, load it, drive to the recycling plant. Nice idea, but we can't afford it. Just like solar energy, we can't afford that either.
@amelly (1558)
oh..i miss that part out.ya we can't afford it..too much money need to be used.by i do hope that we as an individual can support recyling.i like recyled paper that are made into all sort of beautiful card and i like to see people get creative with recyled item...
I also strongly support recycling. I keep old cupboards, cartons, newspapers etc for future use. Like, i use old newspapers as cover when repainting the house or cartons for my pet's poops, etc. Recycling is green and fun. :)