How can i varify my bank account to paypal?

China
From yesterday i am trying to verify my bank account to paypal. But i couldn't success. They said to reenter my bank account, or some should be re attention. I am feeling so terrible because i want to cash my money from paypal. But i couldn't. Now what should i do? how can get my money from paypal account.
@peavey (16822)
When you reenter your account number, make sure all the numbers are correct. I think you have to have a routing number, too. That's the bank number, but they'll tell you and show you where it is. Once they have the right number, they will send two (I think it's two) small deposits to your bank to verify that everything is right. At that point, they will let you know, then you can have the money transferred to your bank account.
But i write the bank account number correctly. Don't know what should i do.
@peavey (16822)
What, exactly, did Paypal say?
Paypal say i need check some Bank information. But it's ok. How can i solve this problem. Still i am doing but they said problem.
@zralte (4186)
You need to get all the routing codes correct as well. For Indian bank account, we need to put the IFSC Code, which can be found at the bottom of your cheque. Or you can ask the bank. Another code is MICR code, again from the cheque. If your bank issues you a chequebook, you will be able to get all the informations from it. I didn't have any problem verifying my bank account. Paypal gave me $1.50 for verifying.
I am not from India. I have check book and i gave the number from check book. And i always use this number for getting from my parents. But i also use atm card. There is one number upper ATM card. Should i use this? But i never use this before.
@zralte (4186)
It differs from country to country what information is required. My advise would be to go to Paypal help section on how to link your bank account with Paypal.