who got voted off this week? (5/11)

i wasnt able to watch it last night and never got to see who got voted off. my mom was going to switch it and forgot to!
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
It was Sunshine, but she didn't get voted off. Since there were only 5 left, the one who lost the least amount of weight and fell below the red line was automatically asked to leave. She only lost 2 lbs, so she is now gone. Now that there are only 4 left, there is just one more episode before the finale, so it will interesting to see which 3 are left. Last night, Helen was on it from 2 seasons ago, and she still looks great. She was there to talk to them to encourage them. Also the winner from the 3rd season was there, but he had gained all the weight back, but has since lost some again. It is amazing how he could have gone through all that, just to gain it all back again. I don't know who will win, but right now they all look good. Take care, care, and happy mylotting.
Hey rose. I love the biggest loser!! It's such an addicting series that evokes a lot emotions with the contestants and the viewers. I actually got teary when they were showing how they progressed through the time they were there. There's another person going home? I thought four people get to go home and not just three. This is my first time watching it, so I really don't know. =P
@nonersays (2753)
I keep meaning to watch biggest loser, but every season I forget to watch it. I'm very bad about that, forgetting to watch shows that I really want to. I guess thats why I'm not a tv person.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I am not sure, I hardly watch the show, and haven't watched the show at all this week.