DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT MAKING MONEY ON MYLOT IS JUST NOT WORTH...THE EFFORT

@TEKOIS (926)
You know what........you've got to spend most of your life on this site to make any serious money and i'm beginning to think is it really worth my valuable time. it does'nt seem to make a bit of difference if you leave one word reply's or a couple of hundred word's, they still pay you extreamley poor. What Do You Lot Think On Mylot. ?
@kakuemmom (862)
The way i look at it i come in for a little while i don't spend hours here and I make a little money so i don't see a problem with it.
@TEKOIS (926)
yes i know what your saying..but what's annoyed me is that they tell you to give a good detailed reply to discussions making out that you will get paid more for doing so, and i just don't see that being the case.
@Idlewild (6105)
I've decided the best way is to do a few answers when I have a few minutes. That way I'm not spending endless hours here. If I can limit the time and give good answers, I can earn $30/month just using ordinary downtime. As for short vs. detailed answers, I'd be curious to see what the earnings difference is between longer answers I give and those people who always give one-word answers.
I knew I wouldn't get rich quick from posting on Mylot. I really don't know how people can make so many posts as they do. It is crazy. The posts are more stupid than anything else. I look for the ones that make me think a bit. I have met a few people on here that are worthy of keeping in touch with. Others.....not. I have other communities that I post to.
@TEKOIS (926)
i suppose it's like having pen pals in one way but getting a little pocket money on top. but i would'nt mind a little more, especially when sometimes i leave a really long reply to some discussions.
@taikimkt (160)
• Mexico
i see your point, but some people spend two or three hours answering like 200 response per day and making 3 USD. for me it is just for fun
@TEKOIS (926)
i think that's the only way to look at it i suppose
@Geisty (363)
I hope that it turns out to be worth it, it is really hard to judge how they measure how much you make though.
@victor78 (1081)
i think it is ok for me because beside earning money i also have fun here. some times the discussion here really interesting and it can make me laugh. is true that the earning provided is too little and perhaps they should increase the paid. i think the paid will be better if you reffer your friend to join mylot. uploading photo can be another option.
@magikrose (5424)
The way I look at it every little bit helps who cares where it comes from as long as it is legit. I like mylot. I dont se a problem with it. Ihave made some friends that i have been able to keep in touch with and we all wrk together to help each other earn. If you think it is a waste of time then that is your opnion, you must be making enough money wiht out it to be able to live comfortable. some of us need the extra money for important things. Like I sad above every little bit helps.
I pretty much do it out of boredom. If I can sit here bored out of mine...and make a few bux to put towards my itunes or something then sure why not? I do however get annoyed with people who answer any questions with just yes/no or i dont know just to add their count. you should have to put a lil more than that. But then again maybe thats asking too much when people are asking do you like hotdogs?
@tiff1496 (571)
I like coming here to also meet people, the little extra money is just a plus!
Yes, you can only do this for fun and when you have time to kill. You can't make serious money here.