Life can be grand..

I am home right now all alone and packing to move out. All I hear are the foot steps of my neighbors above me. What a happy camper I will be when I move out. I love the house nice and quiet sometimes. But,I will be just as happy when my loud daughter comes back home. She has to sing and play her music. How do you enjoy your time alone at home?
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Time on my own that is a luxury for me too so I just come on here for a little while and post where I can then I do a little of everything I want to do. Not the usual things even if it´s for only half an hour. Mine put there music on loud too but they don´t sing very much. It´s me that usually sings when no one is around though. Take care and have a good move it´s very tiring to move houses.
Hi, I don't really like constant company, because I can get tired really easily especially when there are a lot of people around me doing stuffs. But I like hanging around my family members sometimes while watching t.v. because it is relaxing and does not need me to get involved in a lot of talking. Even when some of them will talk a lot, I'll just listen and try to enjoy on their discussion. When I am alone, I usually do stuffs which I like, for example reading good novels. In my country there are a few discount book shops which sell novels way below the average market price, and each time I go there I usually buy more than 2 books at a time since the price is too tempting. If they put the price really down, I would even buy five books straight. I am a full time writer, so most of the time I am alone at home, doing my job. If I am free like today, I will visit this site to leave a few comments. I also visit my other writings sites.
@carmelanirel (21108)
About the same thing I do when I am not alone..I listen to music and work on my story or some other online activity. I didn't realize what it takes to try to get a book published. It takes a lot of time and when I think I have it together, I am told that something isn't right..:( So I go back and revise and hope it will be the last time..
i will just turn on the stereo and play senti music.. :) or if im in the mood singing i will play pop or pop-rock songs.. but im in the mood to think deeply about life or anything else i would prefer to have a quiet surrounding so i can concentrate more..
Time alone at home. . . You mean that really happens? I don't think that I ever get any time at home alone. In the three years since my son was born, I've had about two instances where I've been at home alone. The last time that my son was gone, I went and got my hair done and then got some new books. I then came home and layed on my bed and started reading one of the new books that I'd bought. This was a great thing for me. I love to read and it is even more relaxing when the house is quiet.
@Java09 (3085)
when my daughter isn't home,then I can use the internet in peace and I usually listen to music while on the internet.I love my daughter ,but she's too loud at times and gives me a head ache.I'm rarely apart from her,we have a close relationship.She's never been away from me all night,I think I would miss her if she were.