Added Another and Another and Another...

Before I go to sleep I'll take this chance to leave a discussion open. Well as some lotter know that I'm pretty busy offline this past few weeks because of school stuff. I don't know but I just added another load on my busy schedule last week...I'm in an Engineering school and at the same time a member of the college official theater organization. The organization is currently preparing three short plays to be shown on the first week of June. Unfortunately one of the plays director left because of some family emergency. They personally asked for my help to be the next director, I'm a senior that's why they bothered to ask me. I couldn't ignore them because I love acting and stuff so I said "I will help you but don't treat me as a director. I just want to be known as your supervisor and I don't want to be credited in anything" I don't want to be someone famous i just want to help because I know I love what I would be doing. I just revised the script yesterday because I saw some very awkward scenes and the actors have that same sentiment but they just couldn't say it to the original writer/director of the play. The rehearsal is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday 4:30 pm. My class starts at 7:30 am to 4:30 pm straight(no breaks) every Monday ,Wednesday and Friday...with that freaking schedule I'm not surprise if end up killing myself unconciously I'm so drained but seeing and supervising this young thespians(theater actors)is bringing me much joy. I just hope and pray that can put on a great show to please engineering minded students and hope they get to recognize the art I'll get back to you all in the morning. I really need to sleep and re-energize now to you all
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
What a freaking hectic schedule you have sweetie. I think you will need at least a weeks sleep. Or take a damn holiday. Good of you to help out, though. Enjoy. TATA.
I got some relaxed days too. Thursdays and Saturdays where I got only one course to attend and it's in the afternoon after that I go home and the some reports and other requirements for the next day. Sundays I just go to church and then sleep
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
And you call that relax days sweetie? Now, i have heard everything.
In my situation a time off from college is relaxing because we rarely have those in our schedule I freaking hate the quarter system
@sunnycool (12737)
So the School Kid turned Director now You have been complaining of taking too much these days so this new role should be helping you to get that stress out of your dumb head Woooow a play would be so great and can revitalize your energy levels Do provide us with few glimpses of your directorial debut.Good night sleep----but its Morning now ----so wake up Hex--you lazy goose haha
I will provide you with the pictures and stuff...even the actual rehearsals. I'm sure you wold delighted by this dumb supervisor's(I'm not a director) creation, Sunny. I'm wide awake now and I'm trying to counter the strong drowsiness effect of the medication the doctor gave me for my Tonsillitis yesterday
@sunnycool (12737)
Okies that is what making you speak in ignorance and you started being on the wrong side I would look forward for your pictures
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
have a lovely sleep, Mr. Supervisor. What's the play?
"The Time Machine" it was originally made to give out a heavy drama but instead I made it light and very funny...I don't want to make my audience cry Oh I forgot I'm already
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Wells's Time Machine?
Hex is just making excuses. He's cleaning my house. That's his job.
@basqui (3892)
As long as you enjoy your life living it to the max then you'll die happy. lol, just kidding! What's the play all about anyway? AH, student life is really hard ain't it?
It's about three friends with different personalities and one of them invented a time machine....maybe I'll just make a discussion about the synopsis if I'm not that lazy later
@basqui (3892)
That would be an interesting one, be sure to keep us posted hex.
Please rate it as you read it. If I can post the synopsis that is
hello hexe it's good thing you got other things to do after this horrifying election. well, kinda thinking of really getting a job now but it's may and visitors from us will be coming in some day. get yourself busy
Yeah the election was a bit disappointing on our part but at least t somehow went well and all the non nuisance candidate accepted their fate and whine that they have been cheated. Find things you enjoy and love to do as well
I thought you killed yourself already.
And I thought this discussion was going in an entirely different direction ... Seriously, though, it sounds like you have a hectic schedule but you are putting your time to good use while still enjoying what you are going. Way to go! I am very proud of you, and I am sending you a great, big hug!
I love it when a purple flower hugs meIt feels so warm I will send you my laundry later,Rich
Rich - I will definitely send you a great, big hug! Hex - I can't give Rich a hug without stopping by to give you another one, too.
@sunnycool (12737)
My Dear Purple Flower is Quiet busy Offering hugs Rest of the virtues goes for
@yresh12 (3222)
HI hex... Wow your really all around!! I idolize you. I hope that the one your supervising at would be very successful. I'm just very happy for you and I can't believe that aside from being obsessed with your face your also into acting *LOud Applause**