A busy world

Time management! For the past few days I was so busy that I have no time to look onto mylot discussion... I love to stay here in mylot because I'm having fun while earning some but my busyness would hinder me. Mylotter friends how did you balance your time here?
Hi ericpapasit! So how's your business going? Well I am visiting mylot only when I am done with my offline responsibilities. Well the good thing with mylot, you can visit the site, post new discussion, add comment and response at your convinient time. Usually before going to sleep, I log on to mylot and post or response to some of the topics under my interest... I don't have specific target number of post per day, just enjoying my time reading others' topic and responding on them. have a nice day! And more power to your business!
Thanks lovelyn, my business still striving.... have a nice day
It is nice to know that eric... As we all know, life is hard and many companies are shutting down. It a big thing that your business is kicking despite of... I understand why your giving mylot lesser time. Have a nice day too!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I am lucky sweetie. I work from home so i can jump into mylot whenever i feel like it. TATA.
Hello there Saph! But you know that I don't believe on luck... jejeje Thanks for sharing!
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I'll make you believe in luck eventually, sweetie. We will work on that. TATA