Anyone Familiar With LivePerson?

@erikmama (12929)
A myLotter refered me to a money making site called LivePerson.com. When I went to check it out, it brought up several differnet things, so I am unsure if it is an actual money making Web site, and if it is,what it is all about. Do you know of this site? How does it work How much possible earnings can be made?
@tap0991 (2767)
http://www.liveperson.com/lp/affiliates/ The Affiliate Program - FREE to join, EASY to get started and BENEFITS your bottom line. Earn Up to $100 for every new paying client you bring to LivePerson ABOUT LIVEPERSON LivePerson is the Internet's premier marketplace for the exchange of Expert Information. Every day, thousands of advice-seekers come to LivePerson for advice on more than 600 topics. REAP THE REWARDS If your business is searching for new ways to generate revenue, join LivePerson's Affiliate Program and help maximize your site's potential. Plus, affiliates have extensive access to a wide variety of banners, buttons and text links to promote their relationship with LivePerson COMMISSION BREAKDOWN LivePerson affiliates have a tremendous ability to drive traffic to our site - and we'll pay you - up to $100 - every time you refer a new paying customer. Spirituality, Counseling, and CoachingNew Clients/ MonthCPACommissionEarning1-10$50up to $500$50 for each new paying client.11-100$75up to $7,500$75 for each new paying client.101-500$100up to $50,000$100 for each new paying client.Other CategoriesNew Clients/ MonthCPACommissionEarning1-100$25up to $2500$25 for each new paying client.101-500$40up to $20,000$40 for each new paying client. New Client: is a user that registers as a Member for the first time within 60 days of the user's visit to the LivePerson Site, who is over 18 years old, enters a valid credit card or valid PayPal account details, and sends at least one paid email or engages in at least one live paid session with an Expert through the LivePerson Site. A New Customer may not have any other accounts registered on LivePerson under a different name, email address, or phone number. For more information, read our Affiliate Agreement.
@erikmama (12929)
Thanks for the information. I was hoping to have some input from someone is a member there to find out what they think about the site and if it is good and all, but I appreciate this!
@tap0991 (2767)
yea I just copied pasted. Im not a part of the site but had to share what i researched for you