so is my page 5 "dead" too?

For a whole month I haven't back to my page 5, and on the last couple of days I tried to log back in to earn some extra money, it seems that website is down. I just wondering whether this website is "dead", or it is temporarily down for technical issue? Does anyone have any idea?
@kolsti87 (522)
That site is a huge scam. I logged on and posted the maximum amount of content everyday for a few months and didn't break any rules. Then when it came time for payout they said I was inactive so they wouldn't pay me. They don't pay and all that trouble and deception is not worth ten dollars every three months.
@tovk12 (226)
I created an account and tried to logon 2nd day and could not login. I got error user not available. I sent an email to the helpdesk and created a new account. But faced the same problem with the account again. Did anyone face this issue or am I the only one? Also there has been no reply from the helpdesk.
I have been using the site in the last couple of days and haven't experienced any problems so I guess it was just a glitch trying to get on the website.
I don't think this site can pay what they promise, I don't have them on my blog for just that fact. take care and happy posting.