Is it right decision?

Hi Friends, The final match of ICCT20 world cup is going to start and england has won toss and they have decided to bowl first. Is it right decision, because australia batting order is very strong and they can put so many runs on the board. Will England bowlers restrict their run flows. Happy Mylotting. Have a nice day.
@ram_cv (16516)
I was really surprised. I think it was not a great decision. Now it means that the English bowlers need to bowl their hearts out and their batsmen need to play with the pressure of the score that they would be chasing. Australia would have always batted if they won the toss. In T20, win the toss and bat should be the general mantra and especially in Windies that seems to be the right way to go about it. Having said that Australia are currently 7-2 with both the openers back in the hut. Cheers! Ram
Ya, but now the game was changing upside down. Though he made the wrong decision, the players are making their part to win the game. Australians are struggling now,but England bowlers need to concentrate more till the end of the game.
@ram_cv (16516)
England deservedly went on to win the World Cup T20. Their batting was very good except for the brief wobble with Peterson and Keiswetter fell in quick succession. Cheers! Ram
@beachdune (908)
I think it was a good toss to win . It would have been a better choice to bat first . I say so because the overhead conditions pretty much favor batting . So it would be wise to bat first and put pressure on the opposition . But I would not stress too much on what I say because I don't know much about the pitch condition as that would also be a major deciding factor in choosing what to do first . I still feel that what Collingwood was a bit wrong .
Ya, me too thinking of the same thing. Why can't they bat first and put more pressure on australia. Though the pitch conditions are suitable for batting in the first innings(ie first 20 overs).