ADD ME GUYS... I need friends

@jamed28 (1910)
I need friends. It's been months now that I started my account here and still I only have 7 friends. So please invite me. This is a social networking site, isn't it? so I deserve a friend... :)
You have been here months and yet you have less than 50 posts under you. You could take the time to respond to people and get to know them . Then go to their profile and ask for friend ship. Asking random people to add you is just too easy to do. I wish you luck on mylot. Enjoy your day posting today.
@oldchem1 (8144)
Hi there I will add you as a friend, but the best way to get lots of friends is to b a good contributor to the discussions, by doing this you very soon get lots of friends
@singlemommy (2953)
Having friends on mylot is great, but the best way to make friend here is to browse the discussions, find some that interest you and comment on them. Also, start your own discussions on whatever topics that interest you, if they interest others then they will comment on them and thus may in turn request you as a friend. Go ahead, put yourself out there and make some friends! Oh, and I sent you a friend request as well!
@indahfth (11173)
I will gladly make you a friend. you can also add other Mylot members, with the opening of their profile. I'll add your to be my friend. welcome to Mylot. I hope you are happy at Mylot.
@sender621 (14956)
We can never have enough friends. It would not be worth much to spend our lives alone. Mylot is a great place to begin friendships.